April 17, 2014 | 1607 users online

Lipstick - Tarte - Tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Tint Spirited

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by sabby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Lipsurgence and I love this color. It is bright and very summery. The initial brightness doesn't last long but it does wear down to pretty coral stain. I find the color to be unique and interesting and not quite like anything I have already. The only issue I have with this or any of the Lipsurgence products is the price. I do think it is way too expensive for what you get.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint Spirited is more like a lipstick since it isn't very sheer. Tarte describes this as a red-orange. It looked just orange to me. Tomato colored, I can see how they describe it as such, but it looked just vivid orange on me. I have only bought the Tarte LipSurgence Lip Lusters in the past, since most of the tints I have tried changed colors on me. (I haven't had this problem with the Lusters though.) I didn't leave it on long enough to get even more brighter and sent it back immediately. This one was thick and gummy on too, it always felt dry and gummed up on my lips feeling dirty.