Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick in Flare

3.7

on 1/15/2013 10:16:00 AM

I don't know what is the issue with purple, but many different companies have difficulty with getting the color to pay off, and it includes this shadow stick. It is great as a base/primer for your purple eyeshadows but alone, no color. I would repurchase only to use as a base/primer.

on 12/1/2012 2:02:00 PM

Revlon products were on sale at my local CVS and I had a coupon, so I decided to check out what they had. Among other things I bought this and wore it the very next day...and the next and the next. Beautiful colors, great for my skin tone and like most purples make my green eyes really pop. I love the lighter lilac with the darker plum, such a pretty color combination. You can use this as a shadow, liner and highlighter making this a 3-in1 product which is always a plus. The staying power is amazing, once you apply this stuff sets and stays so altogether I give this an A+!!

on 8/17/2012 12:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

There are the new colorstay longwear cream shadow stick duos. One end is a light highlight lid color, the other is for shadow lining. These are marketed as all day creaseproof and fade proof. Flare is the purple one. You have on one end a deep shimmery purple to be used as the shadow liner and the other end is light purple lilac shade. They are not as too pigmented as I hoped as you still need a liner for more defintion. They blend like a dream but I find that it better to use a brush or fingers to blend and smoke out well.