July 31, 2014 | 1843 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - Professional Expert Series Volume Expand Shampoo

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

UPDATE:
I take away one lippie. This shampoo doesn't give me volume, and, over time it seems to actually take volume away. My hair felt dry but got oily in the scalp pretty fast. Like sulphate-free shampoos, this lathers pretty badly... except is actually HAS sulphates.
I think this shampoo may be better for men - the smell is appropriate and I think, it wouldn't have any bad impact on short hair. I will give this away to my boyfriend.
END OF UPDATE
My hair is straight, waist-long, medium thickness. I was recommended this by a lady who swears by it. I think this shampoo is good, but not exceptional. It DOES create some volume in my hair and doesn't dry it, but also, it's kinda... unreliable? I don't like it much when I can't explain the exact reason for why the shampoo doesn't lather when it's SUPPOSED to lather.
I feel that if I have styling products in my hair, this can't get properly rid of them. My hair feels 'too smooth' even after 3 washes and the shampoo doesn't lather up. This lathers up well if I first wash my hair with something else though. This doesn't lather up if my hair is a bit oily either - I need to wash it about 3 times first.
The smell of this is very nice though - it's not sweet at all, very green and "foresty". The smell is neither feminine or masculine, so I think this may easily be used by men. The smell goes well with my Chanel Chance eau Frâiche EDT.
I wouldn't buy this again mainly because I want a shampoo that i good at removing product build-up (which can cause hair loss). I will update this review if anything changes.