April 19, 2014 | 1608 users online

Bronzers - NYX - Matte Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by jiannekamesh

Worth the money. Its a dupe for the makeup forever bronzer. It almost has the same swatch of color. I absolutely love this one. For keeps

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by JessicaGio

I purchased this bronzer in the lightest shade and I find that it is the perfect tint of bronze for my very fair skin. It's a nice warm tone and does not appear orangey. It seems to stay on all day and just be a nice simple look, nothing overdone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I bought this bronzer on a whim, actually I was researching good bronzers from Tarte, to Bare minerals to Benefit, Dior, etc. like mad crazy and I just gave up and ending up buying this. I'm glad I did.

I purchased the color in Deep Tan, which is perfect for me when I sunless tan, not orange not too dark, but definitely can be used to contour. I like using it with my Ecotools Bronzer brush and just buffing around my face to warm up my very pale foundation. Pigmented, doesn't look cakey or accentuate dry skin or fine lines. And the price, pretty good considering I was going to shell out $30+ on a high end bronzer.

I would buy this again for sure when I run out, a little goes a long way and so this will probably last me a good while.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

bought this in medium and its just too light for NC42. i seriously have to swipe about 5 times to get some color on my face. wet & wild is much more pigmented than this. trading this in for the dark color. no fragrance, doesnt pull orange & gives a matte finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by gemmaj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find it very hard to get a good matte bronzer in the drugstore, so this is actually one of the only I've ever found and liked. It's very pigmented and a nice consistency. The colour isn't too orange and not too brown. I use it for an all over bronze it's definitely not a contour bronzer. The only contra about it is that i found it quite hard to blend. The packaging is also very nice it comes with a mirror in it :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by alyssaxobooxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really excited to buy this, first of all when you apply your brush to this so much product falls everywhere, and the actual product broke off the pan. not happy and will never buy this again. too orange also.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by boyforever

love this bronzer. great pigmentation n easy to work with. careful when picking the product with ur brush. tap it after. love love love

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

This is just okay. I love the fact that it is matte. It doesn't appear powdery on the skin. I also like that it doesn't cause any skin reactions. But, most of all I love that it will last all day long. Great staying power. However, the shades are bad. I tried both the Medium and Deep shade and they seem to be too orange for my skin. This bronzer looks too obvious on, hello carrot face. I wouldn't repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by ldtef002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another stable in my daily makeup routine. I use this as an all over bronzer and eye contour. The price is around $6 at Ulta. The shade is pale girl friendly. However, if dropped, this product will shatter. I have a tendency to drop my makeup and I HATE proceeding with broken makeup, however this bronzer is too good to just throw away. If you have oily skin, I would recommend this. I have normal skin, so it works for my skin type as well. I have recently switched to a shimmer bronzer, because my skin gets incredibly dry during winter months.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

I bought this after finding out that the shade in Medium is similar to Bobbi Brown's bronzing powder in Golden Light - which is what Lauren Curtis used to contour and I'm NC30 like her as well. I really like it! The colour looks really natural, usually I use a brown eyeshadow to contour but this looks so natural like WOAH! :O Definitely an awesome purchase!