NYX Matte Bronzer (All)

3.9

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850)

on 7/28/2015 8:09:00 PM

The best bronzer in the drugstore yet. I am a bronzer junkie and I use it every single day. I've gone through so many of these and I love everything about it. I wear this in deep tan which is the perfect bronze color for my NC35 skintone. It looks very natural and works great as an all around bronze. I don't contour and I've never tried with this product. I like how this bronzer is completely matte, longwearing, pigmented & non orangey. Will repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love love LOVE this bronzer. I wear it every single day. I have it in the shade medium which is perfect for my nc37-40 skin. I use this for an overall bronzed look. This is probably not ideal for contouring as it does look a bit orange. However, I don't mind the orange for a bronzey look on my skin. The packaging is nice too, it's sleek and has a good sized mirror. Only downside is that it's a bit weak. I dropped it once and the compact broke into 2.

As soon as I run out of this I'm buying a new one. I've looked at higher end bronzers (Bobbi Brown, Mac, etc) but see no need for them when I love this $9 one so much. Definitely a holy grail!

ALSO!!! This photographs beautifully!! I was wearing it when I went to get my drivers license and my picture came out really nice and I realized it was because of the bronze glow this was giving me!

on 7/12/2015 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this at Ulta in the color Deep Tan, while there was a sale on 40% off NYX products. Like most NYX products, it did not disappoint. It was pigmented, and I saw no shimmer. It appears and applies matte. Another great product NYX!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Sturdy compact. Large mirror. Definitely matte, blends well.

Took off two stars because the hue goes beyond orange and into red. Tricky to work with.

on 6/16/2015 3:12:00 PM

I have the latest shade. It had great pigment, applies and blends great, but the color is where is falls short. It is very orange/red. Picture the color of a terracotta flower pot... Hard pass on this one.

on 5/30/2015 11:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

HG for me... I love love love this product. I do have to say I have a reddish undertone to begin with, so the color works with my skin tone. I could see why some might have an issue.

on 4/8/2015 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Matte Bronzer cost me about 10 dollars at my local beauty supply. I got the darkest shade for my medium skin complexion. I absolutely love this bronzer!! love, its been my everyday bronzer since I purchased it. The brand NYX doesn't fail to satisfy me at all. The only thing questionable is that, I got the darkest bronzer and my skin complexion is medium, what about those who are darker than I am..

on 1/22/2015 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I like the texture of this bronzer which is matte and the finish does not have a shimmer which I like, the packaging is also nice and not tacky; it has a comfortable size of mirror in it. All these qualities are hard to find in a drugstore bronzer.

The only downside is that I find that it looks slightly orange on me. I have a warm undertone and I bought it in shade medium but idk why it still looks too orangey on me.

If you are someone with a medium to dark skin or you dont often wear a bronzer but just want to try wearing a bronzer then this one might worth a go. Otherwise, if you're someone who can't live without one then I would highly recommend hoola bronzer benefit since it's matte, it's not too dark and slightly cooler which will not end up orangey on your skin.

on 1/22/2015 6:11:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

A great matte bronzer! I bought this a shade too dark but it's still a great thing to have. Great packaging and great finish!

on 1/7/2015 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Such a great bronzer if youre looking for matte. Lets be honest its worth the price. Plenty of name brand bronZers out there with crazy prices. Give this a try!!

Popular Bronzers