November 27, 2014 | 971 users online

Bronzers - NYX - Matte Bronzer (All)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Justminick

I like this stuff. The highlighting version isn't great, but this is good. It's slightly orangey for my pale skin, but I can make it work with certain looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was nervous about this because this seemed kind of dark i purchased the Medium (MBB03). But, i wore this today and i absolutely love it. I work in a business where i get told the truth about my appearance and i purchased Bobbi Brown pressed bronzer in Medium. I had several coworkers approach me because i looked red. I found NYX and not only does it go on silky but the color lasts all day. I also like how there is no pink undertone. I paid $8.99 vs the $35 for Bobbi and love the value. I recommend this product and will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Cortneywpatterson

Love this. Use it as a contour below my blush and when I blend it with my blush its BEAUTIFUL. Much better than the sparkle bronzer I was using before. I think I got the shade deep tan.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I very much like this matte bronzer! It's HIGHLY pigmented, blendable, and gives you a gorgeous contour if you know what yer doin. I am an n3 and a little goes a long way with this stuff. At $11CDN it *is* a bit much but because I'm on my using this for contouring - it'll last me eons. Picked up at London Drugs in Canada. Swatch prior! I got mine in a deep COOL tone which was perfect to me. (image uploaded!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to try out a matte bronzer so I picked this one up at Ulta in Light. I have pretty pale skiin and I want it to look natural. Not so much for contouring, but for a natural looking color to add on my cheeks. I don't know what everyone is talking about, this is not orangey on me at all. I didn't look through all the pages, but there is only one other review that said it wasn't orangey on them.

This is a great product for the money. Its very pigmented, light weight, completely matte, and lasts a long time. One night it lasted from 2 in the afternoon until 10 pm. The color is so natural looking, I am very pleased with it and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am NW15 and bought this in Medium to use for contouring. For reference, I also use MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Medium Dark, and Revlon PhotoReady bronzer in Bronzed & Chic for my contouring. Medium is a nice color, a medium brown with a slight hint of orange. It is completely matte with no sparkle or shimmer, and it lasts throughout my workday. Very pigmented, but blends easily. I use this often and I am pretty pleased with it. If you can find a good color match, it is worth trying.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by bowzerbowzerbowzer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There is nothing wrong with the product, per say. It is how it matches my skin tone. I have the light version and it is just to orange for me. I'm really pale though, so if you have a tan this would probably work very well for you because it does blend out nicely.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by ichigo_no_powder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product but felt that even the shade 'light' was too dark for my nc20 skin. It made me look orangy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by makeuplovesme2

i seriously believe that bronzers are the best part of your face makeup... they sculpt,they tan...they make you glow... but if not used correctly they can make you look like a mud laden clown..haha
nyx bronzers are perfect description for the former effects.. they are adequately pigmented..
have no shimmers... very soft and velvety... blendable.. stay on power is about 4 to 6 hrs..
and look so natural that you can hardly tell if you are wearing a bronzer..
i have two... one in medium which i use for that perfect tan look in summers...and one in tan which is good for contouring..
and biggest plus point is the price..
so yes i ll definitely purchase it back

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by kimmaria

I got my and used it right away before a party....and WOW. This bronzer was so perfect. Very pigmented. A little goes a long way. I looked so tan and natural! It didn't have that dry dry matte look. It literally looked like my skin haha. It blended in so nicely. It last me the whole day which was very unexpected as I was a sweaty mess after. I took so many pictures and there was no hint of orange tint in the pics (yay!). It was about $12 Canadian. Good price. The package is very nice and secure. It has a built in mirror. The reason I gave it four stars is that it should be a lot bigger! Haha.

I would highly recommend this if you want a budget friendly and quality bronzer! Make sure you find the right skin tone for you as many of the complaints here obv didn't use the right bronzer for their skin tone.