August 27, 2014 | 1819 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Splash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

A beautiful, complex vanilla scent.... I love the holidays just because of all the good vanilla scent versions they come up with! This smells like cookies, eggnog, coconut, & a bit of pumpkin spice. I still have some left so I am savoring each spritz!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by dustdrops

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the most amazing scent ever! It's my favorite Bath and Body Works fragrance (at least until something else will come along in the future that will knock my socks off more than this one). It's very sweet without being overkill. It smells more like caramel rather than vanilla to me, but the vanilla is definitely there. Not really like a burnt caramel but more creamy, rather. I love vanilla but I used to hate sweet gourmand fragrances in general because they are often too sweet and artificial. Well, not this one! I think the sweet notes are balanced out by the spicyness of the tonka bean and the musk.

I first smelled this on a friend when I thought she smelled amazing and told her so. So I asked her what scent she was wearing and she told me that it was a Christmas vanilla scent but she couldn't remember the exact name. I later tried googling it but was upset to find out that it is indeed only available during the holidays. Then I forgot about it until I visited BBW store a few holidays ago and found it there. To my surprise, it smelled different and not as good as how I remembered it. However, I heard that BBW often reformulates this scent.

Then last Christmas my cousin gave me this as a present and was delighted to find out that it smelled great, just like how it did when I first smelled it. I hope BBW stops reformulating this, and I also wish that they make this fragrance available all-year-round rather than just during the holidays.

Because this is a body mist, it doesn't last very long. It does last longer if you layer it with the body lotion or cream. The bottle this year is attractive as well, with a more sturdy cap and a pretty design. It also dispenses the mist finely and more evenly.

I would recommend this for all the vanilla lovers.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This spray is sickeningly sweet. I don't mind using it every once in a while, but definitely not as an everyday fragrance. It has a very strong, cupcake scent. My boyfriend actually said it smelled like cookies. While I love sweet smells, this spray is overkill even for my tastes. The good thing about this spray is that it lasts a long while and it is a decent price. However, I think it'd be better for a teenager.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by leiraloveall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My husband bought this for me as a gift and I believe I've found a replacement for my beloved Victoria Secret Slice of Heaven fragrance mist. It smells exactly like it - angel food cake with rich vanilla frosting. It's sweet, delicious, and super long lasting. Also, the bottle is impervious to the constant tossing around of my bag. I don't buy many alcohol based perfumes these days, but now I may have to buy another bottle to help me make it to next year. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by lizjoness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love Vanilla Bean Noel. It's a winter scent, but I love it so much I wear it all year round. It seems that each year B&BW slightly changes the scent, and the more recent ones definitely smell the most delicious! It smells just like its description - vanilla, caramel, and cream. I constantly get told I smell great - like cookies and cake when I wear this! If you are a foodie scent/gourmand lover, you would LOVE this body mist! It does not have good sillage at all though, and I am constantly respraying it on myself all day long. But it smells so good that I don't even mind! If you go to B&BW after the holidays during their semi annual sale, you can get a bottle for $4! I always stock up for the rest of the year since it's only available during the holidays. I am a huge fan of sweet vanilla smells and this one is by far my favorite, next to Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by PetuniaCom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A friend recommended this to me, so I bought it on sale just to try it out so I got the travel sized one. And now I regret not getting the bigger one since it's one of my favourite scents. I had to get out of my way to buy the regular size online because it was already sold out in-store! It has a nice vanilla scent that's quickly taken over by a sweet caramel scent. I advise to spray a few times or it'll be too strong. I'm not sure if it's different for everyone but it lasts for 3-4 hours on me. It's definitely something to wear on a cool to chilly day, and not for warm days. It'll be too strong and nauseating. So if you like sweet scents, I'd recommend this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by allthesparkle

This is nothing like the warm vanilla sugar body splash by BBW. It has more of a sweet burnt marshmallow smell. It's not really the best. If your looking for a good vanilla scent def go for the warm vanilla sugar.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by XOXBunniezzXOX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I always end up getting sick of fragances, but I can never get sick of vanilla. I love the Christmas collections at Bath and Body Works, and I never really bothered to try Vanilla Bean Noel. One of my girlfriends wore this, and I fell in love! So I drove to Bath and Body Works at once and purchased it. Sadly, they sold out on the lotions so I went for the spray. Vanilla Bean Noel is amazing! It smells like your classic baked goods. Like cookies in the oven baking. It brings back so many nostalgic memories. I love it, and I definitely reccomend it to those who LOVE the smell of vanilla and baked goods!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by funnygirlup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Non-alcohol, non-synthetic smelling vanilla. Creamy, milky, creme-brulee, ice-cream kind of vanilla. True that the mist doesn't last long, but if layered with body wash, cream and mist it's decent.
I tend to use this smell with other sweet perfumes. For example, when I use my Diesel Loverdose I'll mix it with this vanilla to sweeten it up.
If you don't like sweet, gourmande smells, this one is not for you. Sweet and sugary, you'll smell like dessert!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It smells like a nice gourmet vanilla paradise! It doesn't last long at all that's only downside to it.