Essence Cappuccino Please

4.5

on 1/1/2015 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

A nice base colour, shimmery creamy white. Incredibly priced item and it does its job. It does have great lasting power. I also use it to highlight underneath my brow bone.

on 2/14/2014 2:10:00 AM

Hands down my favourite eyeshadow! I love how pigmented these eyeshadows are and how easy they blend. I love the colour selection and the price makes it easy to experiment with a bunch of different shades and finishes. I don't really use any other eyeshadows and don't feel the need to pay up to $35 for other brands.

on 2/5/2014 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this shadow! I find the quality to be excellent, great pigmentation and not powdery at all. I picked it up after hearing rave reviews about another shade, which I thought looked too metallic for my taste. I was in love the moment that I tried it, and was also thrilled to discover that it is the closest thing I have found to my beloved MAC Femme Fi (which was LE)! It has that same slightly golden without actually being gold quality that I couldn't find in anything else in my collection. It makes the most perfect inner corner highlight (or cheek highlight as others have mentioned.

on 12/30/2013 10:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

this is an eyeshadow that I bought with the purpose of using it as an highlighter on the cheekbones. besides that, i have no use for it because i do not fancy the quality of essence eyeshadows. they are very powdery and doesnt last long time.

on 12/21/2013 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is perfect for a highlight or a natural daytime look. I usually wear this on my lid, liquid eyeliner & mascara and it looks good :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Great all over neutral beige. It has a slight hint of shimmer, but isn't glittery or frosty looking at all, which I adore. Texture is pretty soft and finely milled for being as inexpensive as it is. I've been using this almost every day since I purchased it and I absolutely adore it. I wish Essence was choose a slightly different packaging but it isn't that big of a deal, besides you get quite a large pan for the price as well. I have been using it over a base (I often use Rimmel's Nude eyeliner as a base) and I have no problems with it lasting.

on 10/12/2013 2:26:00 PM

Well i've always been a bit of an essence fan so when i went to the stores looking for a new eyeshadow this was my first choice. i always go for lighter eyeshadow shades becuase dark ones make me look like a clown and don't fit since i prefer a more natural makeup look. this product is so cheap, it's got absolutly amazing colour quality and i wonderfully packaged in a small, compact case you can take anywhere.
One very minor complaint (And its the only complaint) is the amount of time it stays on. it's honestly not very long since i'm a bit oliy along the eye area and so i have to apply it alot. It's not a big problem, its actually the best product out of other brands i tried. totally reccomend, great job essence. xx

on 9/26/2013 1:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I absolutely LOVE this! It's beautifully pigmented and a perfect everyday, all over the lid colour.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this eye shadow and I Love the Price! lol.. I have this in the color 'Shrimp me up' lol and it looks really nice on me

on 7/17/2013 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! It's totally me. This is a beige light powder that gives you a very natural look., I found that in the cooler days I don't need primer but for summer days I certainly need a primer for this thing to stay put. You get a huge amount for very cheap though, probably won't need to purchase this again for some years now. Great purchase very happy!

Top Rated Essence Products