August 27, 2014 | 2016 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by canarydiamond14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I look forward to buying this lotion (and other products from this line) every Xmas. I am not sure the scent itself is really festive per se (I'm a vanilla nut and I wear vanilla scents year-round), but it definitely makes the holiday season brighter :)

The scent is very sweet and fairly long lasting. Can't complain!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

An all time holiday favorite. It's just a MUST :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by exomochiluv3

This is the best Bath and Body Works scent ever! It's the perfect scent for Christmas. Every time I put it on, I always think of my grandma baking some sugar cookies and sitting in front of the fireplace.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by makeupmistress666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the Vanilla Bean Noel line! It is my favorite at Bath and Body Works. It smells of vanilla sugar cookies and caramel. I wish it was available all year. If they ever discontinue VBN, I won't shop there anymore. As far as moisturizing, the lotion is ok, but I prefer the triple moisture cream because my skin tends to be dry and I feel the scent is a bit stronger in the TCM. I also love the cute green packaging of this line. I will continue to repurchase every year.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by motoxmom52

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Vanilla Bean Noel is my absolute favorite lotion. It is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by gwmagic77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very comforting smell for cold weather. Everyone thinks I smell like marshmellows or burnt sugar! I think the triple moisture cream is longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by manipooh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. It smells delicious! Everyone calls me a cookie or a bakery. The beautiful vanilla scent with fluffy icing and caramel is mesmerizing! The packaging is really pretty as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Jschrader23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has to be my all time FAVORITE scent from Bath and Body Works! Smells like a warm fresh baked cupcake!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

Another one of my favorites! And sense you can only buy it around Christmas, that's when I go crazy and stock up for the year! I buy about 3 bottles of lotion, 2 shower gels, and a body spray! I guess you could say I'm addicted? I love it and cannot get enough!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by chrissypfeil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice scent. It's one of my favorite Christmas fragrances. If you like sweet scents or vanilla, you will enjoy this product very much. The lotion isn't oily or grainy, which is also a plus. The only problem is the lasting power. I'll apply after a bath or shower, and I can only smell on my hands for about an hour. Other than that, it's a great product which I recommend!