January 28, 2015 | 1837 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 6:56:00 PM More reviews by mimislamb

I LOVE this. This is my favorite holiday scent from Bath and Body Works. I buy a couple tubes of the body cream and a couple bottles of the spray every year. Smells like sugar cookies.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 2:52:00 AM More reviews by nailizz

Bath and body works lotions are my go to lotions they are never greasy or slimy or too thick, they are absolutely perfect and they smell incredible, the packing is so adorable and they last a pretty long time. Vanilla bean smells so nice and light and perfect for winter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

For years this has been one of my top favorite winter scents from B&BW!

I love the warm yummy vanilla cookie/cupcake scent!! For a body lotion this is great,its nicely moisturizing and the scent lingers too! I usually use this with the matching body mist.

This is always a repurchase every year!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yum. I was afraid this was going to smell too similar to Warm Vanilla Sugar (which I already own and sort of don't like) but it really is very different. This smells super sweet, just like vanilla icing. While sweet and frosting like, it isn't too overpowering or clawing at all. The scent eases up once applied but is still nice and detectable. The lotion itself is lush and moisturizing. Very nice holiday scent if you like sweet and vanilla.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My favourite smell of all-time! Too bad it only comes out around the holiday season! Like all B&BWs lotions, it is moisturizing and quickly drying. Vanilla Bean Noel reminds me of vanilla (of course), cream milk, sugar cookies, and marshmallows. Very warm and comforting.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by neonsparks101

When I first smelled this scent I thought it was way too sweet. It grew on me and now it is my favorite holiday scent! It reminds me of sugar cookies which I love. The body lotion is very moisturizing which is a plus. I have this scent in the body lotion, a gentle foaming soap, and a candle. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by bgwhirlwind88

Love! And so does every one who smells it on me. I wear the Winter Candy Apple cream with this vanilla spray. Gloriously soft and clean

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by annex1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion smells like CHRISTMAS! It has beautiful undertones of marshmallow, caramel, sugar cookie, creamy, vanilla goodness!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by canarydiamond14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I look forward to buying this lotion (and other products from this line) every Xmas. I am not sure the scent itself is really festive per se (I'm a vanilla nut and I wear vanilla scents year-round), but it definitely makes the holiday season brighter :)

The scent is very sweet and fairly long lasting. Can't complain!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

An all time holiday favorite. It's just a MUST :)