December 18, 2014 | 1774 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yum. I was afraid this was going to smell too similar to Warm Vanilla Sugar (which I already own and sort of don't like) but it really is very different. This smells super sweet, just like vanilla icing. While sweet and frosting like, it isn't too overpowering or clawing at all. The scent eases up once applied but is still nice and detectable. The lotion itself is lush and moisturizing. Very nice holiday scent if you like sweet and vanilla.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My favourite smell of all-time! Too bad it only comes out around the holiday season! Like all B&BWs lotions, it is moisturizing and quickly drying. Vanilla Bean Noel reminds me of vanilla (of course), cream milk, sugar cookies, and marshmallows. Very warm and comforting.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by neonsparks101

When I first smelled this scent I thought it was way too sweet. It grew on me and now it is my favorite holiday scent! It reminds me of sugar cookies which I love. The body lotion is very moisturizing which is a plus. I have this scent in the body lotion, a gentle foaming soap, and a candle. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by bgwhirlwind88

Love! And so does every one who smells it on me. I wear the Winter Candy Apple cream with this vanilla spray. Gloriously soft and clean

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by annex1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion smells like CHRISTMAS! It has beautiful undertones of marshmallow, caramel, sugar cookie, creamy, vanilla goodness!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by canarydiamond14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I look forward to buying this lotion (and other products from this line) every Xmas. I am not sure the scent itself is really festive per se (I'm a vanilla nut and I wear vanilla scents year-round), but it definitely makes the holiday season brighter :)

The scent is very sweet and fairly long lasting. Can't complain!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

An all time holiday favorite. It's just a MUST :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by exomochiluv3

This is the best Bath and Body Works scent ever! It's the perfect scent for Christmas. Every time I put it on, I always think of my grandma baking some sugar cookies and sitting in front of the fireplace.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by makeupmistress666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the Vanilla Bean Noel line! It is my favorite at Bath and Body Works. It smells of vanilla sugar cookies and caramel. I wish it was available all year. If they ever discontinue VBN, I won't shop there anymore. As far as moisturizing, the lotion is ok, but I prefer the triple moisture cream because my skin tends to be dry and I feel the scent is a bit stronger in the TCM. I also love the cute green packaging of this line. I will continue to repurchase every year.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by motoxmom52

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Vanilla Bean Noel is my absolute favorite lotion. It is perfect.