Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

4.3

on 7/26/2015 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite scents by Bath and Body Works, hands down. On first sniff I get a sweet caramel with vanilla undertones. It's light and it lingers. I am a huge fan of this product and recommend it whole heartedly.

honestly this is amazing. I've never had so many compliments in my entire life. My classmates would often say that I was the one who smelled good ! Even teachers came up to me and asked what I was wearing ! It lingers throughout the day as well, in the locker room random people would say that this was the smell that was lingering throughout the whole school and literally half of them would borrow my vanilla bean noel lotion !

When you first spritz it on just be aware that it smells like greek yogurt and after a few seconds/minutes it smells like marshmallows.

on 6/24/2015 11:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Vanilla Bean Noel is basically a rich, sweet vanilla smell. It isn't too sweet or bitter, a perfect in between. It's a very likable scent. It isn't a light smell, but it's not too potent either. And it's also not one of those scents that you only would wear for a certain time of year. I feel VBN can fit for any time. The lotion itself is very moisturizing, lathers wonderfully. The scent has nice lasting power, which is another bonus. Overall, I would repurchase this!

on 6/11/2015 3:42:00 PM

Does anyone else find the lotion from BBW to be sticky? The vanilla scent is amazing, and it does smell like sugar cookies but the actual lotion is not as amazing as I had hoped. It absorbs quickly but stays sticky on my hands for a while. It is not as moisturizing as the body creams (the one in the tube). Also, I think it is unnecessary for the lotion to be green, it just adds artificial colors.

These lotions are expensive, I would NOT purchase this at full price- only when they have the deep-discounted sales.

Note, if you are interested: the lotion has parabens, the cream does not. Check the ingredients to compare.

on 2/14/2015 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love Vanilla Bean smell like Baked sugar cookies perfect for me barely use it but it's still one of my favorite scent

on 2/13/2015 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

LOVE. LOVE. PERFECTION. The smell, which is the main attraction to this product, is spot on. It's a very sweet smell, almost addictive!! The texture is perfect, not too thick or thin, and I don't find myself using more and more to cover my body. It is very moisturizing, leaves my skin soft, and the smell lasts long after you apply it. It does not have to be the holiday season for you to enjoy this body lotion, I'm using it in February and I still love it. BUY IT!!!

on 1/13/2015 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this. This is my favorite holiday scent from Bath and Body Works. I buy a couple tubes of the body cream and a couple bottles of the spray every year. Smells like sugar cookies.

on 1/10/2015 2:52:00 AM

Bath and body works lotions are my go to lotions they are never greasy or slimy or too thick, they are absolutely perfect and they smell incredible, the packing is so adorable and they last a pretty long time. Vanilla bean smells so nice and light and perfect for winter

on 12/26/2014 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For years this has been one of my top favorite winter scents from B&BW!

I love the warm yummy vanilla cookie/cupcake scent!! For a body lotion this is great,its nicely moisturizing and the scent lingers too! I usually use this with the matching body mist.

This is always a repurchase every year!!!

on 12/3/2014 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Yum. I was afraid this was going to smell too similar to Warm Vanilla Sugar (which I already own and sort of don't like) but it really is very different. This smells super sweet, just like vanilla icing. While sweet and frosting like, it isn't too overpowering or clawing at all. The scent eases up once applied but is still nice and detectable. The lotion itself is lush and moisturizing. Very nice holiday scent if you like sweet and vanilla.

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products