April 20, 2014 | 1686 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last 906D Wine Room

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Was expecting it to be, well more wine shade but it's a pale maroon that appears faded on the lips. Not for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I think this looks extremely ugly. It turns fuchsia-red, like irritated and parched lips in winter. So drying; the texture is terrible. It is workable for others but turns nasty on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by stylingay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE, but terrible packaging. It breaks easily and smudges all over inside the tube. Is a bit drying because it is matte, but is overall a great color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was feeling a bit adventurous and wanted to go for a darker color than im used to, so I saw this and with such a great price I bought it. Boy am I glad I did that!! This color is PERFECT. Reds look horrid on me so I wanted something more berry and this is a fabulous berry wine color. My lips were dry and I applyed this and it covered all my dry spots and didnt make them stand out. It stayed on all day and stayed gorgeous. This is a must have for anyones collection!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

pretty wineish pink color with maybe a hint of coral. really flattering color on olive skin tones. but i do think you will need a lip balm underneath because it does dry lips. amazing staying power though

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Picked this little gem up at Ulta on sale.. Its a very Bright Berry Color on me with a pop of color.. Didnt love the color at first but its growing on me...Puts me in a good mood and have had people tell me it brightens up my face... Love the price!

Update: Ended up tossing the lipstick as it broke in half and couldnt use anymore.....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

wonderful color -- not wine, but pinky red berry.. depot is almost a must for me as the caps fly off and I get a Winey mu bag.

matte not flat, easy for all to use either as a stain or full on lipstick. unbeatable price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by kayben

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got Wine Room because it was BOGO half off at Rite Aid. I'm so glad I got it because it is in a color family that I thought was permanently off-limits to a pale, yellow-toned person like me. It is a dark pink/muted magenta that strangely enough doesn't clash with my skintone and in fact has a brightening effect. I can see me wearing this a lot in the spring and summer. This color has the same wonderful matte formula as the others I've tried: Rosebud and Spiked with Rum. See my reviews under their names. Megalast are hands down great matte lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

On me, its the most natural matte berry/rose shade. Its the one I keep going back to when I need a flush of colour and life to my face. Highly pigmented , I add a gloss and find when it wears down, there is still a stain left, so works for me. This color would be universally flattering for any age. I agree, the name doesn't represent the colour well- there is no wine tone to this at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by meximixgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I just bought it .. the name dont fit the color but its very matte and i like it.. i have blonde hair and its nice tone not to harsh could be a everyday color wearer if need be!

so yes its a good color and nice buy..
wet n wild need more nice caps and style..