August 20, 2014 | 1805 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last 906D Wine Room

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I absolutely love wine colored lipsticks to begin with, so when I saw this color I just knew thst I had to have it. It is a really great berry wine color, that can be worn either day or night. It is one of my favorite Megalast lipsticks that Wet n Wild makes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by locaxloscosmeticos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

de vino no tiene nada...es un rosado medio y cambia absolutamente una vez puesto..creo que debe influir que mis labios son naturalmente pigmentados.Queda un rosado encendido y no tan natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This color is pretty foolproof. I wear it over a neutral NYX lip liner and it really lasts. I love this line of lipstick SO MUCH. Just the right consistency for me, very pigmented, they're super cheap, and they last a good few hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by troo12

I struggle with lipsticks that are in the pink family but this one is perfect. It's matte (which I adore) and is a nice pink without being overly bright. The color in the tube is deceiving in my opinion as it is less red than it appears

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very nice reddened MLBB color if dabbed on over lip balm. It is a deeper version of Rose-bud (so hard to find!) This is a somewhat muted shade. If you want to try a red but are afraid, test the waters with this lippie. Love adding this to my collection!:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Was expecting it to be, well more wine shade but it's a pale maroon that appears faded on the lips. Not for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I think this looks extremely ugly. It turns fuchsia-red, like irritated and parched lips in winter. So drying; the texture is terrible. It is workable for others but turns nasty on me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by stylingay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE, but terrible packaging. It breaks easily and smudges all over inside the tube. Is a bit drying because it is matte, but is overall a great color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was feeling a bit adventurous and wanted to go for a darker color than im used to, so I saw this and with such a great price I bought it. Boy am I glad I did that!! This color is PERFECT. Reds look horrid on me so I wanted something more berry and this is a fabulous berry wine color. My lips were dry and I applyed this and it covered all my dry spots and didnt make them stand out. It stayed on all day and stayed gorgeous. This is a must have for anyones collection!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

pretty wineish pink color with maybe a hint of coral. really flattering color on olive skin tones. but i do think you will need a lip balm underneath because it does dry lips. amazing staying power though