September 21, 2014 | 1903 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last 906D Wine Room

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by gemini12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These Mega Last lipsticks are a great value with amazing color payoff. Wine Room is a beautiful wine color that is a bit dark for my fair skin at full strength, but provides a great stain of color if I apply it with my finger or blot it down. Using it as a stain is a great way for me to wear it as a "my lips but better" everyday look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by ivankaranka

Talk about amazing!!!! Wine Room is such a wearable lipstick color that enhances your own lip color. For 1.99, this lipstick does more than deliver. It doesn't dry out my lips and even after i eat/drink it still stays on my lips. I will agree with others on here and say the packaging could be a lot better, but i honestly love this lipstick color so much that I could over look it. It is a pinkish, mauve color that I think would look very nice on a range on skin colors. This color is one of my favorites from this line! If you ever get the chance give it a try, you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by SilverAngel621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pro:
Hella cheap price ranging from 1.99 to ~2.50
ah-mah-zing! pigmentation
moisturizing

cons:
not exactly matte, more satiny
packaging sucks but i can't complain

Kay, so these things are marketed as matte and some people complain they dry you out. they so do not! They last for about 4 hours but the darker colors do leave a stain so thats good. I find for me, if i want a less shiny application, i pat the lipstick against my lips rather than swiping it and occasionally patting with toilet paper(if it ain't used, it ain't ewww people!). that makes it more matte.

I mix with bare it all to get the same exact color as Nars Montego Bay, top off with translucent powder powder. So yah, dupe for Nars Montego Bay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I absolutely love wine colored lipsticks to begin with, so when I saw this color I just knew thst I had to have it. It is a really great berry wine color, that can be worn either day or night. It is one of my favorite Megalast lipsticks that Wet n Wild makes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by locaxloscosmeticos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

de vino no tiene nada...es un rosado medio y cambia absolutamente una vez puesto..creo que debe influir que mis labios son naturalmente pigmentados.Queda un rosado encendido y no tan natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This color is pretty foolproof. I wear it over a neutral NYX lip liner and it really lasts. I love this line of lipstick SO MUCH. Just the right consistency for me, very pigmented, they're super cheap, and they last a good few hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by troo12

I struggle with lipsticks that are in the pink family but this one is perfect. It's matte (which I adore) and is a nice pink without being overly bright. The color in the tube is deceiving in my opinion as it is less red than it appears

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very nice reddened MLBB color if dabbed on over lip balm. It is a deeper version of Rose-bud (so hard to find!) This is a somewhat muted shade. If you want to try a red but are afraid, test the waters with this lippie. Love adding this to my collection!:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Was expecting it to be, well more wine shade but it's a pale maroon that appears faded on the lips. Not for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I think this looks extremely ugly. It turns fuchsia-red, like irritated and parched lips in winter. So drying; the texture is terrible. It is workable for others but turns nasty on me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No