July 22, 2014 | 2379 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last 906D Wine Room

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This color is pretty foolproof. I wear it over a neutral NYX lip liner and it really lasts. I love this line of lipstick SO MUCH. Just the right consistency for me, very pigmented, they're super cheap, and they last a good few hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by troo12

I struggle with lipsticks that are in the pink family but this one is perfect. It's matte (which I adore) and is a nice pink without being overly bright. The color in the tube is deceiving in my opinion as it is less red than it appears

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very nice reddened MLBB color if dabbed on over lip balm. It is a deeper version of Rose-bud (so hard to find!) This is a somewhat muted shade. If you want to try a red but are afraid, test the waters with this lippie. Love adding this to my collection!:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Was expecting it to be, well more wine shade but it's a pale maroon that appears faded on the lips. Not for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I think this looks extremely ugly. It turns fuchsia-red, like irritated and parched lips in winter. So drying; the texture is terrible. It is workable for others but turns nasty on me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by stylingay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE, but terrible packaging. It breaks easily and smudges all over inside the tube. Is a bit drying because it is matte, but is overall a great color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was feeling a bit adventurous and wanted to go for a darker color than im used to, so I saw this and with such a great price I bought it. Boy am I glad I did that!! This color is PERFECT. Reds look horrid on me so I wanted something more berry and this is a fabulous berry wine color. My lips were dry and I applyed this and it covered all my dry spots and didnt make them stand out. It stayed on all day and stayed gorgeous. This is a must have for anyones collection!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

pretty wineish pink color with maybe a hint of coral. really flattering color on olive skin tones. but i do think you will need a lip balm underneath because it does dry lips. amazing staying power though

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

wonderful color -- not wine, but pinky red berry.. depot is almost a must for me as the caps fly off and I get a Winey mu bag.

matte not flat, easy for all to use either as a stain or full on lipstick. unbeatable price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by kayben

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got Wine Room because it was BOGO half off at Rite Aid. I'm so glad I got it because it is in a color family that I thought was permanently off-limits to a pale, yellow-toned person like me. It is a dark pink/muted magenta that strangely enough doesn't clash with my skintone and in fact has a brightening effect. I can see me wearing this a lot in the spring and summer. This color has the same wonderful matte formula as the others I've tried: Rosebud and Spiked with Rum. See my reviews under their names. Megalast are hands down great matte lipsticks.