November 22, 2014 | 1711 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last 906D Wine Room

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The pictures here do not justify the gorgeous color of this lipstick. I absolutely love and adore the WNW's matte lipsticks. The only problem with them is the cheap design. This shade just like other shades stays on a long time. The shade is not offensive and looks great with very little eye makeup. If you have lighter skin color, this totally pops on your face. This is perhaps one of the best red lipsticks that I have ever had.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by obrienm5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite lipstick that I've ever owned. The color is amazing for fall. I will say it can be a little drying, but it's matte. It's so gorgeous and for $1.50 you can't go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by gemini12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These Mega Last lipsticks are a great value with amazing color payoff. Wine Room is a beautiful wine color that is a bit dark for my fair skin at full strength, but provides a great stain of color if I apply it with my finger or blot it down. Using it as a stain is a great way for me to wear it as a "my lips but better" everyday look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by ivankaranka

Talk about amazing!!!! Wine Room is such a wearable lipstick color that enhances your own lip color. For 1.99, this lipstick does more than deliver. It doesn't dry out my lips and even after i eat/drink it still stays on my lips. I will agree with others on here and say the packaging could be a lot better, but i honestly love this lipstick color so much that I could over look it. It is a pinkish, mauve color that I think would look very nice on a range on skin colors. This color is one of my favorites from this line! If you ever get the chance give it a try, you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by SilverAngel621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pro:
Hella cheap price ranging from 1.99 to ~2.50
ah-mah-zing! pigmentation
moisturizing

cons:
not exactly matte, more satiny
packaging sucks but i can't complain

Kay, so these things are marketed as matte and some people complain they dry you out. they so do not! They last for about 4 hours but the darker colors do leave a stain so thats good. I find for me, if i want a less shiny application, i pat the lipstick against my lips rather than swiping it and occasionally patting with toilet paper(if it ain't used, it ain't ewww people!). that makes it more matte.

I mix with bare it all to get the same exact color as Nars Montego Bay, top off with translucent powder powder. So yah, dupe for Nars Montego Bay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I absolutely love wine colored lipsticks to begin with, so when I saw this color I just knew thst I had to have it. It is a really great berry wine color, that can be worn either day or night. It is one of my favorite Megalast lipsticks that Wet n Wild makes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by locaxloscosmeticos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

de vino no tiene nada...es un rosado medio y cambia absolutamente una vez puesto..creo que debe influir que mis labios son naturalmente pigmentados.Queda un rosado encendido y no tan natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wear this color every day. My skin is light and warm toned. The pigmentation and color last very well. I bought tons of backups in this and other colors. My favorite lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by troo12

I struggle with lipsticks that are in the pink family but this one is perfect. It's matte (which I adore) and is a nice pink without being overly bright. The color in the tube is deceiving in my opinion as it is less red than it appears

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very nice reddened MLBB color if dabbed on over lip balm. It is a deeper version of Rose-bud (so hard to find!) This is a somewhat muted shade. If you want to try a red but are afraid, test the waters with this lippie. Love adding this to my collection!:)