October 2, 2014 | 1788 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Anna Sui - Moisture Rich Foundation Primer SPF12

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2009 11:09:00 AM More reviews by iamtheanonymous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the Moisture Rich Foundation Primer. I bought it about a month ago when it came out. I've been using this nearly everyday and I'll give this a big thumbs up. Firstly, it really is moisturising, as some areas of my skin tend to dry up compared to others and this is just nice enough without feeling too heavy. I only use a small pea-sized amount for my whole face, which is alright I suppose since there's not really much product for the price you pay. It hasn't broken out my acne-prone skin. It is fantastic when used with my mineral foundations, I have a foundation which only lasts 3-4 hours max without primer but with this it goes up to 6 hours. It improves the finish of liquid and cream foundations but not the lasting power. The texture is slightly more runny compared to a few primers I've tried, but it's not a big deal. There's tiny shimmers in it which isn't obvious at all once you've got foundation on, so I'm not sure why it's there. I don't care much for the smell (signature Anna Sui rose scent) and it disappears in about 5 mins anyway. It has SPF 12 only. Overall, I like this primer mostly for the moisturising effect.