July 31, 2014 | 1724 users online

Palettes - Sephora - Hello Kitty Parisienne Palette

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like the way this palette is put together. You get 4 eyeshadows, a huge blush, and a mirror, all in a compact that fits in the palm of your hand (and the compact is adorable!). The shades go good together with a highlight and defining shade (this palette would be absolutely perfect for travel). My only complaint is that the blue shade is not very pigmented. I have to apply a few layers to get it to look like it does in the pan. I've seen this on sale alot lately; if you're a fan of hello kitty/bargain palettes I'd def recommend picking it up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 8:02:00 AM More reviews by dawndie23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very pleasantly surprised by this palette. I got it with a discount on Sephora's website and am very happy with the quality and colors.

It has 4 beautiful eyeshadows (.07 oz each) and a blush (.3 oz).

Eyeshadows:
-pearlized creamy beige
-glittery dark brown
-matte bright purple
-matte blue/gray

Blush:
-pearlized medium pink

The colors apply very easily and blend beautifully. They last all day long with a good primer or base. The colors work with any skintone....I'm a NW 45/Caramel-Cappuccino and these colors look great on me.

The blush is too light for me, but it works brilliantly as a highlighter! It has the perfect amount of sheen and surprisingly really brightens my look.

Obviously, the packaging is adorable. It's very sturdy and has a large mirror that is very helpful.