October 30, 2014 | 1354 users online

Blush - Korres - Magic Light Contouring Trio in Santorini

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by alina08

So far, I am liking this product. I scared myself at first with the bronzer portion, because I thought that this would be too dark, but it appears to blend well. The blush is nice, although it is hard to apply it without also applying the bronzer or illuminator. I wish that this had more blush instead of illuminator. This product is comprised of 50% illuminator, 25% blush, and 25% bronzer. It would make more sense to have more blush than either bronzer or illuminator, but oh well. The illuminator itself gives a glow, but does not give off glitter (like the Mary-Lou Manizer compact from TheBalm). This is a nice compact overall and I will consider repurchasing it when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous all natural powder. I put it on par with the Hourglass setting powders, and it costs less. I have used the highlighter quite a bit, as it is so finely milled, you do not feel it on your face; it doesn't weigh you down or look artificial.

I have also mixed all 3 colors together, wow what a gorgeous bronze glow, sheer and beautiful.

I also at times like when I travel, use the blush color but do have plenty of blushes so I tend not to use it for this purpose

I have used the entire palate for my eyes, highlighter, blush, setting powder contour with a bit of my TM, lip gloss and mascara. One palate, plus 3 other products does it all

Wish they would sell this again at Sephora. I think it was $30.00.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by katejh

I love this product, it has three gorgeous shades perfect for light contouring and highlighting in the summer. I use the darkest shade to add some contouring, and mix the two lighter shades together for blush. I also take the lightest shade which has some iridescence to it and use that to lightly highlight cheekbones, center of the nose and cupids bow. It is also great to take a large powder brush, sweep all three colors together and apply to the whole face in a light dusting to create a really lovely soft glow perfect for the summer.
The packaging is beautiful. It is pricey but it took the place of two products in my makeup bag - bronzer and highlighter so I felt it was worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Sephora describes this product as "three complexion-enhancing powders that combine to amplify skin’s natural beauty and enhance facial architecture. This picturesque contouring trio includes a weightless, light-diffusing powder, a sculpting powder, and brightening cheek glow to add shape, dimension, and soft focus to skin. The result is an interplay between shadow and illumination that mimics the “magic light” of Greece, bathing skin in a natural, flattering glow."

I received this as a gift and thought, hmm, ok this is going to be an underwhelming product. Wrong! Swirled together, this creates the most beautiful, sophisticated, golden glow on my temples and cheeks. After just 2 uses, I know I am hooked and this will be HG for me for 2013. This product creates that JLo "lit from within" look so effortlessly. I suddenly go from being a pasty white northerner to a healthy flushed beach babe. And it somehow looks natural. Imagine Guerlain Meteorites, but a bronzer for PPP. Incredible.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I haven't ever tried another product I can compare this too... It's a compact of 3 shades of pressed powder that resemble; bronzer, blush, and highlighter. They can be applied separately or mixed together. I tend to apply them separately and it makes me look eversoslightly tanned, like I was genetically blessed with definied cheekbones, and gives a healthy glow. This isn't technically a bronzer but on my very very fair skin that's kind of what it comes closest to, but better than bronzer. I have since given my bronzers away because after using this for a month they all looked too dark and unnnatural. I've gotten comments on how nice my skin (not my makeup) looks while wearing this (and my skin is far from perfect). My favorite way to wear this is with tinted moisturizer for a "no-makeup" makeup look. An added bonus is that the inside of the packaging includes a tutorial, which I've found to be very flattering and helpful. I think I might need the other shade (Mykonos)!