April 18, 2014 | 1684 users online

Polishes - Chanel - Frenzy

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by AasaLinnea

Absolutely love this colour!! It's perfect for any day of the week and works with any kind of clothes, a safe choice but still chic!

Chanel Le Vernis nail polishes seem to me to be very good quality and dries really fast.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Liene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm nuts about this colour, as soon as Lisa Eldridge posted a picture on Instagram wearing this shade, I wanted it!

I still love the colour, it's amazingly beautiful on people with cool-toned skin. It's not a grey, it's not a lavender, it's something in between.

The sad thing is you need a good 3 layers to see the true colour. I'm also not crazy about the tiny brush, I prefer a big (OPI-like) brush to apply my nailpolish with. It stays on my nails for 2-3 days, then the first chips appear.

This is one of the few nailpolishes I actually finished. It's so pretty, it suits my skintone so well, but you need a lot of product to get colour payoff. I would buy this again, but only because I'm in love with the colour, not because I'm so impressed with the overall quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by ninaulrich

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was DYING to get this when it came out and it seemed to be sold out everywhere. At first though I thought it looked too lilac on my fair skin, but it's grown on me and now it's my go to shade for effortless chic. It lasts longer than the dark Chanel shades and is very easy to apply. Goes with every outfit and every season. Together with Rouge Noir and Rouge Fatale this is my favorite polish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Nice cool colour. It gives the word "chic" a real meaning. I wished the brush were a bit larger.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by ceen

Sophisticated, understated muted grey (think Scandanavian chic).

Chanel polish brushes not the best, so application not as straightforward as with, say, the brush of an Essie polish.

Nevertheless, perseverance produces great results,which last for a few days when decent top coat applied.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by BayRidge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am absolutely in love with this colour. Yes its expensive and yes there are other similar colours out there, but I love it because it downplays the red around my nail beds (chronic cuticle biter...) and it makes my hands look ever so sophisticated. It lasts at least 7 days on my nails (this is my value-for-money justification) and dries so quickly that I can do a 2 coat mani within 30 minutes with no smudges.

Its just an incredibly flattering colour, one that's more interesting than the usual beige/pinks for a sub dued look. I agree with the reviewers that suggest to try it at the counter - its much nicer on than in the bottle.

I am not a NP fanatic, so this was a big purchase for me. But am so glad I did it - its one of my best beauty purchases of the year. Its like having a great neutral lipstick that you know goes with everything and will never let you down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this color much more than I thought I would. It's not as pretty in the bottle as it is on nails. I wanted it because I love neutrals, especially grays and taupes, and after I got it home I set it on my desk wondering why I bought it. It looked similar to some Essie grays I already own, and like a hundred other washed out grays out there. But after wearing it for a week I can see how unique it actually is and how well it works with my skin tone. I'm cool toned and very pale, but my fingertips can look pinkish sometimes in the cold and so warmer nudes like Chanel Beige (a recent LE color) or Dior Safari Beige can look outright yellowish and dark on me. I'll look at my nails and it's like I'm wearing a foundation color that just doesn't match and isn't flattering. But this looks really elegant and soft and less obvious than every other nude I own. It doesn't glare "here's my nude nails," it just blurs out perfectly.

It's hard to pinpoint the color and I suggest that anyone checking it out at a Chanel counter tries it on a nail. To me it's a beautiful combination of faded gray, pink tinged pale nude, and taupe. Depending on how thick its applied it can be opaque in two coats. I like that it doesn't have that entirely saturated opaque look though. It's more of a pigmented but still a bit watery opaqueness. Glossy finish and wears for a week without any chipping or tip fading. Nice consistency too, not too thin or too thick and no pooling around the edges. It's the best neutral I've ever found for my skin and I'm really happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by franktommyquaker

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I only own one other Chanel polish, Graphite which like this one I only paid $26 because I could not find an exact dupe anywhere else. I love this color and yes there are colors that are similar but they are not as cool toned as this one. The formula is very smooth and easy to apply as well. This color is suitable for most occasions, is very polished but not loud.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Laurendall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as I am going through a whole mannequin hands neutral mani phase - this is a nice subtle change from the pinks and beiges which I normally go for.

The colour is pretty - a griege with the subtle-ist hint of lilac when the light hits it. I was worried that it might look corpse-y or dirty but it doesn't. Its so chic paired with grey and white clothes.

I slapped it on myself and the formula was lovely, and the colour was even after 2 coats - I used three purely because I messed up a nail :)

So far, no chips, but there has been a little bubbling. I haven't used a topcoat and it is lovely and shiny.

I wouldn't repurchase purely because I have so many colours already

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this color. I think it's the perfect "new nude". It's very clean looking....a light grey, or perhaps more light taupe without shimmer. I used two coats and it applied nicely. As usual, Chanel quality came through, 7 days without a chip. I said I wouldn't repurchase because I usually move along to new colors or old standbys, but if this is around I may think about picking up another bottle.