April 20, 2014 | 1589 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - hyper sharp liner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by ailil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought it because of the cheap prize and the pen. I can't use liquid eyeliner, since it's like the pen, i can use this easily :") It last all day and nice pigmentation.

BUT TODAY, today is very hot day. The eyeliner melted and smudged under my eyes, I have dark circles, this eyeliner make dark circles like 2 or 3 shades darker

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this liquid eyeliner! In fact, I love it so much I have backups! It's a very smooth, pigmented eyeliner with a very thin precise tip that makes it perfect for lining your top lid, and building up the thickness of your line as you go along. It doesn't stray or melt during the day and has proven to be quite waterproof - very important to me as I live in a very humid city! If you're looking for an affordable, effective eyeliner I would recommend you to try this one from Maybelline.

UPDATE 23/9/2013
I've removed 2 lippies from this as I've found better. I noticed flaws from this ever since I tried out Heroine Makeup's Liquid Eyeliner (It's amazing). Upon comparison, Maybelline's hyper sharp liner, isn't the sharpest, it isn't the most pigmented, and takes quite a while to dry - which doesn't bode well for those without much lid space as it will transfer if you don't give it a minute to settle. Also, it isn't the prettiest after a night out. Heroine Makeup's eyeliner doesn't have any of these problems, so I wouldn't be repurchasing Maybelline's hyper sharp liner in the future!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by tofusteak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at the drugstore and this was the only one available at the Maybelline counter. This works pretty well because it has a fine brush which works to define your eyes while allowing you to apply close to the lashline. The only thing I dislike about this is that it has a tendency to smudge, especially at the outer ends of the eye. When I do a wingtip, a few hours later I can see a slight smudge underneath. Ugh. Other than that, I really love the brush applicator. I just wish it was more long-lasting and smudge-proof.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by itsmekrisella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product! I'm currently wearing it everyday.. The price is reasonable for the quality and I will definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

this is to me an awesome pen eyeliner. the pen is very thib which makes it easier to draw a line. for those who looks for a jet black color, this may not be for you since the pen is extra thin, you need to fill it in with another black liquid/gel liner. but i love this. perfect for an everyday eyeliner