December 18, 2014 | 1814 users online

Powder - Skin79 - UV Perfect BB Pact (Diamond)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

I agree. No other powder comes close to the Skin79 Diamond BB pact! In my family i am known as the powder monster having that i had gone through trying numerous of different brands and quality of loose and compact powders. Only to come to a final conclusion tha Skin79 DIamond BB pact indeed does really outstands the other powders.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by mtyt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i absolutely looovvveeee this powder, and trust me i've had every powder from high-ends like Chanel to Dior to Sisley drugstore like maybelline and loreal. This gives me great coverage and is the PERFECT colour for my skin tone. It leaves the most beautiful finish, the worst thing bout it is that its so hard for me to get my hands on because i live in the UK. I love it though, i seldom purchase seconds of a product because none satisfy me enough and i'm always looking out for better.. but i've gone through maybe 6 of these. One lasts me about 3-5 months depending on how much i use it. The only downside is that it doesn't last long, so i do find myself having to reapply, which means i have to bring it everywhere i go but i dont mind because packaging is cute and a nice pink colour. the reapplication means i do use more of it and maybe its a bit inconvenient but i don't mind at all. I can't stop looking at myself once i have this on. Even if i pack it on it hardly ever looks cakey, but you will have that white cast in flash photography because it contains quite a high amount of SPF so beware.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just got this new Skin79 Diamond SPF 30 BB Pact and I love it. The color is like a a NW,NC20-25 a NC-30 could use it as a finishing powder otherwise I do think it will look too ashy. Now to the Pact this baby is excellent it says it contains diamonds and rubies which, freaked me out because I thought it would have shimmer it has none it's completely matte over my hot pink bb cream:) I like to use the same brands together and these 2 work well. I do my usual application of BB Cream then I pat it in. Once dry I add the powder the puff that comes with it is pretty good but I like my MAC 187 because our skin can really look perfect if you buff it in.

It matches me perfectly and I'm an NW-20 covers redness like a champ has really good skin properties like jewel complex,peptides, and natural extracts. It's a big compact for a decent price 12$ on ebay from my trusted Korean seller I luv her! This product will really enhance your bb cream if you like a matte look it's perfect your skin feels so soft too:) I can't believe with a little spritz of rose water how well it sits on the face. Or absorb shall I say cause it feels like I'm wearing nothing. The SPF is awesome and you don't smell it. The compact has a light fresh scent. I also spritz my face with Eau de Roma which sets my makeup perfectly till my rose skin79 spray comes. That one is specifically for setting your makeup so I'm excited!

So would I buy this again yes and there are so many reasons why but the main one's are it's affordable,works very well,has lightning properties,botanical extracts, and helps keep oil under control for hours without feeling caky. I do recommend applying with a powder brush so you can adjust your coverage than the puff during the day. I like that I can use the puff just to dap where oil may appear so far none yet but I'm going out so i shall report how well it works out.

Full Size Image