Orly Artificial Sweetener

4.7

on 7/11/2015 11:42:00 AM

A beautiful, soft, muted, summer pink. Not too pale, not too flashy. Girly, but work-appropriate. Incredibly shiny crème with great staying power. Love it.

Beautiful shade of dusty pink with a slight silvery shimmer. Opaque in 2-3 coats. Office friendly but not boring whatsoever, very girly and romantic. Formula is easy to work with, just like with most Orlys I've tried. Now part of the permanent collection. Recommended!

on 8/12/2012 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This polish was introduced in Orly's Spring 2012 Cool Romance collection. It's the perfect light dusty mauve-pink, with slight shimmer. It dries extremely shiny and glossy, so I don't find a top coat necessary, but I use one anyway, just to be on the safe side. I get the opacity I want with this in two coats. The color is so fresh and beautiful, it's pretty enough that I would buy it if they made it in lip gloss form lol. The formula's surprisingly impeccable. Not streaky at all on first coat, and not too thick or thin. That's rare for an Orly polish. Would I buy again? Absolutely.

Popular Polishes