December 20, 2014 | 1273 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Jilbere de Paris Palladium blow dryer

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by jarona

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It was very difficult to come up with a number of lipsticks in this review of the Jilbere de Paris Palladium blow dryer. This blow-dryer is, hands down, the best at drying hair quickly and gives the hair a nice shine. However, it is THE most cumbersome dryer I've ever used! The nozzle gets so hot that it is impossible to "turn" that little removable slitted nozzle at the tip of the dryer--which makes the "aim" of the air difficult. Also, the way the switches are designed is difficult as well. I suppose it will take me a while to master using this machine. This deserves five lipsticks just on the drying ability and power alone. But it deserves three lipsticks for the cumbersome way you have to aim--so I gave it 4 lipsticks. It is the most pricey dryer I've every purchased, at around $60.00--but it isn't the most expensive dryer out there. Packaging is normal and as cumbersome as it is, I would have to say that "Yes" I would repurchase based on drying quality. That's all I have to say! Thank you for reading!