April 24, 2014 | 1670 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen + Pearl - Peach Blossom

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Got this with Back 2 MAC. I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. Give me ChapStick or lip balm and I am happy. However, I love this lipstick. The color looks great with my pale skin. It smells nice. It feels great on my lips--feels more like a gloss than any lipstick I've ever tried. Seriously love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by belle2216

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

If being in love with a lipstick is wrong, I donít wanna be right ;)

This is so much more than a YLBB colour to me. Itís YLBB, the prettiest peachy/pink ya ever did see and oh so versatile. It looks gorgeous with dark smoky eyes, but itís also a pretty addition to a lighter look. The formula is sheer but buildable, which I also really like. Also, itís not nearly as drying as I have found some MAC lipsticks to be.

For reference Ė Iím a MAC NC37 (Iím almost completely neutral-toned), with brunette hair and green eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice MLBB lipstick. It's a light peachy/pink nude color. It takes a couple swipes over your lips to really get the true color to show up, but it really makes my lips look good. It isn't as pink as Creme Cup, and it's a little pinker than Patisserie. It has a Cremesheen + Pearl finish, so it is nice and creamy, but I don't see any shimmer or "Pearl" whatsoever. If you're looking for a really pigmented lipstick this isn't it, but it's gives a nice, natural peachy/pink look to your lips. It's exactly what I've been looking for, and I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by skygirl777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am absolutely in love with this color! So pretty and fresh, the perfect nude pink with a touch of peach. Try it ladies :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by mbejar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

LOOOVE THIS COLOUR. I am an NC30 for reference . I've been searching for a lipstick colour that enhanced my natural lips and this does the trick amazingly!!! I've recently just bought this and I am considering buying a back up because I don't want to run out of this colour!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Nikkilici0us

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is truly a great MLBB color... some of the pictures make it look a little more pink than it is.. especially the one loaded here on makeupalley, but its a nice blend of nude and peach with a pretty shimmer to it - definitely worth a try if you're looking for a great every day lipstick that's creamy

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by europeansoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a gorgeous color and totally underrated. It's a pinky/peachy nude... Perfect as an every day lipstick - which is just how I wear it. It sparkles just enough that from a normal distance the color looks even, but glossy. It goes well with almost any eye look and it seems to last quite a while. I have VERY fair skin and I love that the pink is prominent in this color, as anything more nude tends to wash me out. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by madihelming19

This is my favorite mac lip stick its a very everyday color and has gorgeous sparkles when the sun hits it!(:

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Was looking for a nice kinda nude everyday colour and after reading some reviews I thought I would pick this up and I'm glad I did. Nice pinky/peachy nude colour looks amazing on and its not too frosty. Its creamy and gives a nice sheen to your lips. For reference I'm NC42 in MAC foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by EmilyC17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice peachy nude for me it gives me some color to the lip without over doing it and I never have to apply gloss over top which means one less thing to put in my purse. I would try it on in stores because if your lips are very pigmented it may just look like a sheer gloss on you.