December 19, 2014 | 1576 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen + Pearl - Peach Blossom

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This hasint got the best color pay off takes several attempts to get the color to pop I originally wanted creme cup but they were out of stock so the mac sales lady gave me this its a close enough dupe but steering more peachy pink it has a subtle sheen and sparkle to it looks gorgeous with a smokey eye!!!!!! Love this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by MegE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Peach Blossom is a sheer, glossy, nudey pinky-peach that doesn't wash out this brown eyed NC20. I usually gravitate towards more neutral/cool-toned, pinky-rosey-mauvey shades like MAC Sweetie, Syrup and Patiserie, so this shade is a nice alternative and unlike anything I already own. I shy away from peaches, but the pinkyness in Peach Blossom makes it beautifully wearable on my neutral-cool skintone. Given the name, I appreciate that it's actually more pink than peach! This is my first Cremesheen, I'm a Luster girl, and in comparison the texture is a bit creamier, but I find the finish just as glossy. Check it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDeBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For the longest time I thought macs creme cup was my all time favorite nude being as I went through two tubes of it. I don't have a mac counter so I merely go by YouTube recommendations and order online. Recently I made it to a counter and bought this shade to try something new. This is more sheer than creme cup, pretty similar in shade, but so much more wearable. It does not look peach at all to me. It is a pinky nude that I love, and needs to be more highly talked about!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Elisalovesmakeup

omg i bought this today, i can ohnestly say its my favuite nude lipstick ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Got this with Back 2 MAC. I am NOT a lipstick girl. At all. Give me ChapStick or lip balm and I am happy. However, I love this lipstick. The color looks great with my pale skin. It smells nice. It feels great on my lips--feels more like a gloss than any lipstick I've ever tried. Seriously love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by belle2216

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

If being in love with a lipstick is wrong, I donít wanna be right ;)

This is so much more than a YLBB colour to me. Itís YLBB, the prettiest peachy/pink ya ever did see and oh so versatile. It looks gorgeous with dark smoky eyes, but itís also a pretty addition to a lighter look. The formula is sheer but buildable, which I also really like. Also, itís not nearly as drying as I have found some MAC lipsticks to be.

For reference Ė Iím a MAC NC37 (Iím almost completely neutral-toned), with brunette hair and green eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice MLBB lipstick. It's a light peachy/pink nude color. It takes a couple swipes over your lips to really get the true color to show up, but it really makes my lips look good. It isn't as pink as Creme Cup, and it's a little pinker than Patisserie. It has a Cremesheen + Pearl finish, so it is nice and creamy, but I don't see any shimmer or "Pearl" whatsoever. If you're looking for a really pigmented lipstick this isn't it, but it's gives a nice, natural peachy/pink look to your lips. It's exactly what I've been looking for, and I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by skygirl777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am absolutely in love with this color! So pretty and fresh, the perfect nude pink with a touch of peach. Try it ladies :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by mbejar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

LOOOVE THIS COLOUR. I am an NC30 for reference . I've been searching for a lipstick colour that enhanced my natural lips and this does the trick amazingly!!! I've recently just bought this and I am considering buying a back up because I don't want to run out of this colour!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Nikkilici0us

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is truly a great MLBB color... some of the pictures make it look a little more pink than it is.. especially the one loaded here on makeupalley, but its a nice blend of nude and peach with a pretty shimmer to it - definitely worth a try if you're looking for a great every day lipstick that's creamy