MAC Cremesheen + Pearl - Peach Blossom

4.6

on 6/20/2015 5:22:00 PM

This is easily one of the most wearable lipstick to my collection. the color is a nice peachy pink that is sheer but builds up with multiple applications. The texture is creamy and moisturizing. I am going through this shade faster then other MAC lipsticks I have. I just wish the price wasn't $18 but I'm going to Backtomac get this one again

on 6/3/2015 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

They should call this "Pink Blossom" LOL it pulls way more pink than peach but it has a hint of peach & a beige element throw in some pearl & major shine like a Lipglass almost & somehow it all works!! I love this lipstick; as mentioned in a post below I feel like this is a majorly unsung MAC hero in the beauty community. It's pretty much nonexistent & obscure to anybody who isn't a "MAC gurl." This should definitely get its 15 minutes, it would fly off the shelves if a Kardashian/Jenner wore it!! I love how plump my lips look w this. Def a MLBB sheer shade w a pearl luster. My lips feel so moisturized when I wear it. It feels slick like lipbalm & not at all gritty w giant pieces of glitter (there is a time & place!), more so than when I wear something like Myth or Creme Cup. It has just enough color to be my perfect ev day lip color just adding polish & sophistication to mundane tasks like getting groceries or going to the post office. I like it for a more natural look like pale e/s, Clinique black honey or Stila Lionfish eyeliner (or a soft muted black), mascara, bronzer, concealer & ur usual foundation/powder & soft not carved out brows. Really great color, versatile & the price pointe isn't too horrible $16.96 w tax I've memorized the totals from buying so much MAC!!

on 5/10/2015 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favourite everyday lipstick, it is sheer enough to wear almost anywhere but is more than a MLBB lipstick. The texture is nice, very hydrating and comfortable, but it will make dry skin very obvious and kind of bunches up around dry patches. If you exfoliate before using this, though, it's a great everyday shade. I will repurchase this when mine runs out

on 5/5/2015 1:30:00 PM

Despite the name, I feel that this is a pinky nude as opposed to an overtly peachy color. I'm NC25 and this is a perfect nude shade for me. Formula is comfortable on the lips, thicker than a lustre finish and hangs around a little bit longer. This will easily live in my purse because it's so wearable - for every day or when you have dramatic eye makeup going on. Love!

Pink Blossom, a pink nude, satin, semi sheer lipstick is the first M.A.C. lipstick I've ever bought, and I was so excited to get my order in the mail! When I got it, of course I couldn't wait to apply it immediately. I thought since it was a cream sheen that it is supposed to be more creamy and hydrating that the regular lipsticks?

My lips are very dry, so I wanted to see how moisturizing it would be without first applying a lip moisturizer. The lipstick caught and accumulated a lot of product in the cracks and lines, making them painfully obvious and unflattering.

The second time, I use Josie Maran's creamy argan oil moisturizer on my lips, and let it soak in for a good minute. Then I applied Pink Blossom, and the results were a lot better, with a lot less creasing. It's also slightly sticky, but not much at all. This is a beautiful color, but I wasn't a fan of the formula.

on 4/8/2015 4:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

A peachy nude with a touch of pink and on me (I'm a warm spring) it looks very natural. I like the fact it's quite sheer and has a little colour to it as I don't do concealer-looking nudes... and there are no big flecks of shimmer, which is good as I have a glitter phobia!

on 1/12/2015 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Oh my goodness I absolutely love this lipstick! Its a beautiful sheer colour, it is comfortable to wear, and it wears very nicely. It's a soft peachy pink that leans rather neutral in my opinion. I can't imagine it looking bad on anybody! You can build it up to look more intense which is nice but it will never be opaque. It is a very flattering nude on my very fair skin. The glossy finish paired with the sheen of the lipstick makes my lips look nice and full and even when they are chapped it never looks textured. The vanilla scent is nice, and I appreciate that it isn't sticky or heavy feeling, I don't worry about wearing my hair down while wearing this.

I find I get two - two and half hour wear time or paired with a lip liner three to four hours. I generally pair it with Smashbox Nude Fair lip liner to make it look a touch more pink but I love it on it's own too. It looks nice with Nars Luster blush too. I love the formula of this lipstick and the fact it doesn't bleed, and I fully intend on trying out some more!

on 12/31/2014 12:58:00 AM

This lipstick is a gorgeous choice for everyday wear. I have C2 skin, hazel eyes and brunette hair and this just works with everything I wear and on most occasions. It even makes my lips look plumper which is always a good thing!

on 8/19/2014 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This hasint got the best color pay off takes several attempts to get the color to pop I originally wanted creme cup but they were out of stock so the mac sales lady gave me this its a close enough dupe but steering more peachy pink it has a subtle sheen and sparkle to it looks gorgeous with a smokey eye!!!!!! Love this.

on 6/8/2014 10:25:00 AM

Peach Blossom is a sheer, glossy, nudey pinky-peach that doesn't wash out this brown eyed NC20. I usually gravitate towards more neutral/cool-toned, pinky-rosey-mauvey shades like MAC Sweetie, Syrup and Patiserie, so this shade is a nice alternative and unlike anything I already own. I shy away from peaches, but the pinkyness in Peach Blossom makes it beautifully wearable on my neutral-cool skintone. Given the name, I appreciate that it's actually more pink than peach! This is my first Cremesheen, I'm a Luster girl, and in comparison the texture is a bit creamier, but I find the finish just as glossy. Check it out!

Recommended for Medium Skin