L'Oreal Chrome shine in Sepia Sparkle

1 review

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

UPDATE: this is really very, and I mean VERY sparkly...and I mean that in a good way. But I guess it wouldn't be suitable for day/office wear. Its lovely for evening wear, makes my eyes look absolutely gorgeous. It can also be used as a layering colour with other matte colours to give a shimmery colour. So maybe I don't really need to buy more shades in this coz this will help me transform my existing shadows. But I'll surely buy this again when I hit the pan.

This is such a beautiful, shimmery eyeshadow, i'm surprised that mine is the first review here. It is a gorgeous, gorgeous champagne gold colour which im sure would look good on all skin tones. It has lots of micro fine silver and gold shimmers which really sparkle when the light hits it.

The pigmentation is also very good and just one swipe deposits quite a bit of colour. The texture is smooth and creamy and i love wearing this shadow coz it instantly feels glam.

Why arent more colours in this range available in India? There's just this one and a grayish black available at the four stores i went to. With such a fantastic product at such a good price, L'Oreal should put out more shades in this collection. Cant wait to purchase more colours in this.