August 27, 2014 | 1796 users online

BB Cream - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Breaks me out....NO coverage at all:(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by RachyH

This was the very first tinted moisturizer I have tried and I still use it even after it became a bbcream but it's still a similar formula.(on my second tube)

It's a very good product for a light everyday makeup look. It lasts a long time.
It's a bit on the oily side which is good for combination skin or skin leaning towards the more dry side. It gives little coverage but evens out blemishes fairly well. I plan to try maybellines dream fresh bbcream next but this bbcream is definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by kittiegoesmoo

Before I start I have to say my skin is pretty much recovering from a really bad year. I broke out like crazy last year and I have some scars left, so I'm very careful to what I place on my skin. I have also stopped wearing foundation over the summer which pretty much rejuvenated my skin to say the least.

Anyway, this BB cream saved my skin. Many people here are complaining about how it gives minimal coverage, but I really don't mind that! It matches my skin tone perfectly and within 10 minutes my skin looks so much better. The redress my skin usual has goes away! It's perfect for work and school! I used to wear heavy foundation to "cover" my acne (quotations are used because it didn't cover crap) and now all I need to use is this bb cream and concealer to cover my scars! It's perfect. My face feels lighter and healthier with this product. 5/5 stars.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by xxmizzle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's the first skin product that I've ever bought but I can say that it's more like a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream. It's really oily. I just blend it with my fingers and I can't wait to wash my hands immediatly after applying the product. Plus, there are not a lot of shades, I think there are 3, not sure about it, because, actually, it's more like a tinted moisturizer. And you cannot try because it's packaged in a cardboard. When you try to apply a second layer, your skin feels special, but in a bad way. So it's a really bad product, but at least, it is cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Brittbritt963

Very nice for the summer. It's not really a bb cream more like a tinted moisturizer but it really protects my face from the sun and with a nice matte powder it looks amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by sammie23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was fairly new to both BB creams and tinted moisturizers and this one seemed like a big let down. I bought this for around $15, which seemed like a reasonable price. It claimed to have SPF, leave me with a 'natural looking radiance' and would not clog pores; probably everything I was looking for in a BB cream. I had read mixed reviews but you never know until you try it, right? So I bought it in the shade light to medium for my pale-ish skin :/ Well let's just say I absolutely hate this BB cream/tinted moisturizer. Talk about natural looking coverage.... it had no coverage at all! It made my face really shiny and did not cover anything. It did not smell that great and the texture of it was pretty runny. To be honest I would have rathered to put on normal moisturizer instead. This just did not do anything for my skin and I will not be repurchasing. I've recently bought other tinted moisturizers and BB creams but this one still stands at the bottom for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Meggs88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this would be perfect for summer. It's cheap, a good amount, sunscreen, and the benefits of a bb cream. However, the 'tinted' aspect is terrible. I know this is suppose to mean it's minimal coverage and fixes any little imperfections, but this covers absolutely nothing. Might as well put regular lotion on. The color stays on your face as much as the white color of lotion does.... Which is not at all. Once rubbed in it's like nothing was ever put on. Idk if it's bc I have the fairest color so it's even less pigmented but it's a waste of a coverup. I could buy a bottle twice the size of a nice SPF face lotion for the same price. Not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

This product was recommended by my sister in law who hardly needs coverage. I hesitated to try it because I like medium+ coverage for my acne scars. I was pleasantly surprise that this bb cream combined with my Laura Gellar powder looks great for about 4 hours. I only use this on my days off. On its own, this bb cream does nothing... Not sure if I would buy it again because I want something with more coverage and lasting powder, but this is good in a pinch...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by mjlu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

**First off, I think many are aware this isn't a BB Cream but the CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer repackaged (now updated with more SPF). Anyone buying should be aware it is simply a tinted moisturizer.**

During the winter and spring my skin is extremely dry, and this is great! Its moisturizing, it gives just a small hint of color and my skin looks dewy. For a drugstore product I get a lot out of this. However, this will only cover minimal redness, I'm lucky that my skin is currently in great condition. For those needing more coverage, do not buy this, it doesn't do much and you won't be satisfied. I think people with oily skin will also not like this, I imagine it would be greasy and unpleasant.

In short: If you have dry skin and want the barest of coverage then I suggest checking it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in the Fair/Light shade in the newer formula that boasts an SPF 21. Basically this is a tinted moisturizer. It's really lightweight and does a terrific job of evening out my skintone. I use this every morning after cleaning and before I add any other makeup. This really works with my super sensitive, ultra pale skin. It's not too pink which I often find is the case with products like these. I will definately repurchase. And at about $6 bucks a tube I can afford to!