Herbal Essences - Unbreakable Seduction Shampoo

4.3

on 12/19/2014 6:34:00 PM

My holy grail shampoo and conditioner. Smells amazing and makes my hair very clean. I can go three days before washing my hair again where as with other shampoos I could only go two days.

on 11/30/2013 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I picked this up for $2 .00 and it was really a lot better than I thought it would be.

I started using Renpure Argan oil shampoo about a week ago and it wasn't that great. It made my hair feel stiff and dry so I went to CVS to look for another shampoo. I looked up the reviews for the Herbal Essence Unbreakable Seduction on another board and the ladies seemed to love it so I said why not. Herbal Essence has never damaged my hair in the past. I just was never a religious user of their products but tjis one is reslly nice.
It smells strong so if you smoke or look f2f or perfumey smelling shsmpoos, this is a nice smell that lasts. I did not blow dry or add any leave in conditioner after using the Unbreakable Seduction shampoo and conditioner. My hair has lots of body at the root and my ends don't look frizzy or dry at all. I highly recommend if uou are looking for something cheap and fast after hating your current shampoo. See my Renpure shampoo/ conditioner reviews as well for my take on those...

on 8/9/2012 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Worked okay but didn't wow me. Smells nice and is inexpensive. Used it with the conditioner which really worked well.