October 25, 2014 | 865 users online

Hair Color - 'Tween Times

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The least waxy of all the budget grey root-camouflage products available, but it is still tricky to apply without staining the scalp (easy to remove when you wash, but not convincing when you overshoot your parting!). I only use it very occasionally as it makes my hair look matte but it's the only one I would even consider re-purchasing. I'm dying to try the Color WOW, but I resent paying 25 pounds for it - this is the next best thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by earthlili

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am going grey. I love my hair and I have spent years attending to its health. so I have been so reluctant to use permanent colour to date.
In light of this, my hairdresser recommended I use this product until I feel ready to take the plunge into permanent hair colour.
It comes in a lipstick like tube. It is a hard stick of brown (but it comes in about 3 other colours) which you wet with water and then apply to the hair where needed.
It has blended my greys be-au-ti-fully!
It feels and smells like boot polish while you put it on, but that smell goes away in a second. It doesnt look that way though! It looks as though you have just put some texture into your hair at the roots.
And it washes off easily in water.
If you have a small amount of grey hair around the scalp that you need to disguise temporarily, I strongly recommend you find this product.
I have used another similar product in the past that came in a kind of mascara wand, but it was horrible.
Look for the Roux brand!