August 1, 2014 | 994 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Fanatic

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by xmarisanx

As I have said before, I am not really a fan of CG eye products..face and lip products are great but .Maybelline is my favorite, however this mascara beats Maybellines newer releases of 2013 mascaras. I love it, good volume and great length...the packaging and price isn't fantastic but the product makes up for it! I really like the brush too. Who said using different companies on your face is bad ;p I can't choose a company for life.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by pocky

This is Lash Perfection repackaged as Lash Fanatic. The formula and brush are identical. I have been using Lash Perfection for a year now and I could not tell the difference between it and Lash Fanatic. Both gave me lots of clump-free volume, length, without any flaking or clumping. The formula is on the dry side and can be built up without any clumping. Lash Perfection is my HG volumizing mascara so I don't mind the repackaging, but I'm confused why Cover Girl would repackage a mascara while the old one is still available. Did they need a mascara to round out the Queen Collection, and decided to take the easy way out by repackaging instead of formulating a new mascara? Regardless of the reason, they're both one in the same so don't bother with Lash Fanatic if you didn't like Lash Perfection, and vice versa.