October 30, 2014 | 1657 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Smoked

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by reggiemoon

This is a nice palette but just not for me. The shadows are very dark and pigmented. In fact too dark and pigmented for my nw15 skin. My eyes are super dark brown and I have dark heavy eyebrows so I thought I could pull it off. My friend with darker skin looked amazing in the colors so I passed it onto her. I did love the big mirror and zip around closure. Pale girls might want to skip this one its more flattering on richer skintones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by wow2003

I had this palette last year getting upset i didn't find Naked in Romania. I must say is better than Naked 1.2.3. In quality and pigmentation. I wish it had more shades. This is my main palette that i use with all others. It's a must for dark shadows lovers. You have: gray. Blue. Green. Brown. Purple. Black. And great colours for base. A big like

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by UmmSalma

I hate this pallete do your eye makeup the your face make up or theirs no fixing it back up u with ruin you foudation

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by starletdust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I can't believe the reviews on this! This is my first UD palette and my last! I've trial and errored with this product on a daily basis for almost 4 months now, I use it as my day make up because I do like the neutrals and the browns and they do have good staying power, but when I want to make a statement eye I revert back to my trusty mac pigments or sleek palette!

The colours are very untrue. When worn, all the dark colours appear BLACK with VERY slight pigments showing IF you tilt them towards light. The dark colours are also a nightmare to blend and very dry rather than powdery, I find I have to add some translucent/irridescent powder on top of it where I want to blend. (I use a UD blender brush)

I work in a nightclub and love vibrant colours and a smoky eye that stands out, but if like me you were hoping for a smoky eye with a punch and you're very experienced with smoky eyes, this will only be a let down, the dark colours may as well all be black, at least now I have enough black eye shadow to last me 10 years!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by MollieS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I hate the zipper packaging, first of all. I find it to be inconvenient. That being said, I only really use the top row and the brown color in the bottom row. The blue is okay but I rarely wear blue. The green is nice but too dark for my taste and the gunmetal color is lacking in pigmentation. I will rave about the black, its fabulous. I will purchase the colors separately but not the blue, green, purple, or gray.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by MaryMakeup121813

BEST SMOKEY EYE PALLET. I have hazel green eyes and all of the smokey looks you can get from this pallet make my eyes POP. also the freestyle (natural base color) and kinky (highlighter) with winged eyeliner looks super retro and very pretty with a bold lip ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by El3ctrikAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I Love it!!!
Please read my review on it here :: http://f3arlessbeauty.blogspot.pt/2014/01/urban-decay-smoked-palette-review.html

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by cherlene88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been on an UD rampage recently.. I only started my UD palettes collection from December 2013, and I have amassed all the Naked Palette, Vice 2, and this. I didn't give it much thought at first since the focus was on exploring the Nakeds and understanding what the hype was about (I am pretty laggy in this sense, but god! I can't leave without my UD palettes now) and only started playing with this baby recently.. I LOVEE THIS. I am ashamed to say that I have neglected my Nakeds and have been reaching for this EVERYDAY. I love how buildable the colour intensity is, and how gorgeous the quality of the shadows are. It was lotsa fun to try out the various looks from the lookbook and I love that it came with Perversion, which is good cos I always need an extra for that.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by chupafabra21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was in love with this product till I bought it. The colors are okay...I wish there was more dark shades. The quality is good, when applied with the primer potion. price is terrible..bought mine for $67. Thats because it comes with a liner. The liner costs around $20. Overall the colors are nice just wish they had more dark shades

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

This is my least loved UD palette out of my entire collection. The shadows are very pigmented but do not blend well, specifically rockstar and backdoor and freestyle. I find the mattes to be very dry and powdery and the shimmers are a bit crumbly as well. The only colors I like are ashphalt, mushroom and barlust.