September 1, 2014 | 2082 users online

Lip Gloss - NARS - Larger Than Life Lipgloss - Como

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Suil

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful color that would probably flatter most skin tones. I was surprised the color faded after an hour or so. Also didn't like that my hair caught in the stickiness. It would look beautiful layered over a lipstick or lip pencil. Can find similar colors for less. I plan to return.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by franknbeans82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After walking around Sephora for a very long time and trying dozens of glosses on my hands, I finally settled on this one. Boy am I glad I did, too. It's beautiful! It's a berry color that has enough pigment to actually show up on my lips (brown complexion) and add a subtle pop of color. It also has a very slight shimmer to it and a nice glassy finish that lasts. It's just sticky enough to have good staying power without feeling too tacky. It comes with a petite brush and of course, the simple, sleek style of packaging typical of Nars products. The price was around $26, but I had a coupon for $10 off. I think this is going to be my new go-to gloss, and when I run out, I definitely plan on buying it again. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that I'm generally not a huge fan of lipgloss but Como is one exception. I bought this after having a makeover at Sephora. I was curious to see what they'd come up with for ideas for when my daughter gets married next summer. The SA did a terrific job all 'round. She used this gloss on me - no lipstick, just this gloss, which is pigmented and a lovely, flattering shade on me. It wore well for several hours after it was applied and wasn't annoyingly sticky or glittery. I was so pleased with it when initially applied that I bought it on the spot. Price-wise, it was a few dollars more than I like to pay for a lip gloss ($30 Canadian), so I'd give it a 3.5 for price, but I was so pleased with the lovely crushed berry shade of Como that I coughed up for it. What I especially like is that because of the packaging - standard tube and a somewhat shortened, almost stubby brush wand - it will be easy to reapply on the "big day" without needing a mirror, lipstick brush and all the rest. Also, this gloss leaves behind a very moisturized, feeling when it has worn off, almost like you're wearing colourless lip balm. This is a really pretty gloss and worth the somewhat higher price.