Hands down, best scented body wash ever - I almost dont want to use it, because it's so hard for me to get it here, and I dont want to run out. I can be caught opening this just to smell it a few times a week lol
Reasons to love this product:
1) The vanilla coconut scent is delicious.
2) As a shower gel, this is creamier and less drying than the gels I usually buy from Bath & Body Works.
3) You get 32 ounces of product for $25, which is a pretty good value.
4) It comes with a pump dispenser AND you can save the standard cap for when you are almost out and need to eek out the last ounce.
5) Works nicely as a bubble bath.
6) Does not contain sulfates, so if you're looking for a sulfate-free shampoo you can give this a try.
7) If by some chance you don't happen to enjoy the low-foaming shampoo, you will still be able to use this as a showel gel and bubble bath.
8) You can funnel this into a travel size bottle and use it as a multi-purpose bath item for trips.