October 23, 2014 | 1885 users online

Eye Shadow - Boots - natural collection solo eyeshadow in milk chocolate

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Bulon

I have had this eyeshadow in my rather large collection for a while now and I must say that it's one of my go to neutral blending colours. The colour is true to it's name and does a decent job as an all over eyelid shade or for blending purpose. It's smooth, buttery consistency makes it a dream to apply and it can easily be compared to any other expensive brands like Urban decay.
I have heard many complaints about drugstores not doing enough Matt eyeshadows but this one totally nails it. It's one of those drugstore gems about which almost no one seems to know or talk about. It's only 1.99 a piece, so a must have for anyone not wanting to spend a lot on basic neutral eye shadows. Although the packaging may seem a bit cheap and plasticky, thumbs up for the contents and it's fragrance free too. There is no need for a primer under this but it's really up to the user. It has good staying power and I always seem to reach out for this when I am in a hurry.
So all in all, this one is highly recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Jessicaj123

Originally I bought this product for my brows I was in boots and was in a rush so I picked it up not until I got home later did I realise it had a slight shimmer running through it I wasn't really that bothered because it was only £1.99 and u could use it for an eyeshadow anyway so when I tryed it I hated the colour it was a ready brown colour and I think it would be great if you liked that sort of colour

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by sassylass11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this eyeshadow to use on the crease, but it was a warmer brown than i expected. I now use it as a matt bronzer, the red tones warm up my skin and the shade is definately brown and browner than most bronzers I compared this to in Boots. It definately shows up on my olive skin but looks very natural/subtle. The price is a bargin as well!