April 19, 2014 | 858 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Stay In Line Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by SamaelsMom

This eyeliner is pretty decent for the price. There's not much to say about it. it goes on easy, it washes off easy. sometimes you have to reapply throughout the day. But for the price you can't really complain. didn't irritate my sensitive eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is ok. I bought this when I was on a Hard Candy kick and wanted to own everything from the make up line. It's just like any other ordinary eye pencil except with a little sparkle. It applied dark but faded quickly so it clearly didn't have very good staying power. I like that it comes in different colors but that's about the only cool thing about it. I bought the black pencil since that's pretty much all I use for my eyes on a daily basis but I wasn't too impressed.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by chaelamcdonald

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in "sigali" (the purple one) and it was a mistake. I wore it for one day. A few hours into wearing it I began to notice some red around my eyes. Not red like skin irritation red like it was dyeing my skin. It worsened as the day progressed.

When I got home I used Neutrogena oil-free eyemakeup remover (which always works really well for me and gets EVERYTHING off) which didn't work. I then used Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser, didn't work, soap and water didn't work.

All that and a shower and my eyes are still LINED in red. It dyed my skin!

awful. awful, awful.

(also, before I even used it, the "smudger" on the back came off)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by EmoCupcakezz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was a nice eyeliner- it went on smoothly and was highly pigmented. Until later in the day, then that nice pigment ends up allllllllllllll over your face. Not the look you want? Don't buy this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

This is a very good product, and only 5$. It is one of the best drugstore eyeliners I've ever purchased, it's highly pigmented, goes on smooth (not chunky or blotchy), and best of all, it does as it name indicates, and it STAYS where you put it. Who can as for more than that from an eyeliner?