Too Faced La Creme in Nude Beach

4.6

on 5/12/2015 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very wearable nude, slightly pinkish. I don't find I can wear the beige nudes; they wash me out. This is a very pink nude, so if you want peach or beige, they have that in this formula but this is the pinkest of their nude colors.

The ad for the lipstick: "Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream is a rich, creamy lip color, drenched with luscious, hydrating moisturizers including lotus flower extract and power peptides, known to soothe, protect, condition and firm the delicate lip area. The La Creme collection comes in 20 sought-after shades in 5 versatile color families: nudes, spices, pinks, reds and NEW berries. Paraben-free. Vegan friendly."

The formula most definitely is moisturizing. I find I reach for this preferentially. I like the slant tip packaging.

on 12/15/2014 11:13:00 AM

I LOVE this lip. As someone who hates anything sticky, I find the formula perfect. It's so smooth and nourishing on my lips - like a rich cream. Not even a balm. The color is beautiful, and imo, it's not too sheer at all but not too saturated. Too Faced should come out with more colors in this formula. Love it

on 10/15/2014 4:53:00 AM

I adore the smell & taste (chocolate like). I have a problem in finding a nude shade that suites me, this one is great. I took one lippie because the lasting power isn't great.

on 7/29/2014 10:56:00 PM

Creamy lip stick for sure The down side for me was it had no staying power and looked pasty on me I tried it over a rose lip stain and still looked awful on me I'm fair with rosy undertones Urban Decay Rush stays better on me and the color is more flattering Sigh.... I really wanted to love this on me

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love!! My new favorite brand & color! This is by far one of the most moisturizing lipsticks I've ever tried! It's wonderful. Keeps my lips very moisturized in this harsh winter season we're having.. It's velvety smooth and very creamy. Great quality, has average lasting power if ur eating or drinking but otherwise stays on decently. Super cute packaging and I just really love how hydrating this lipstick is! I always look for great pinks or nude shades. This color is a beautiful nude shade with just the slightest pink undertone. It's very versatile. I kept hearing ppl talk about this shade, so finally I decided to try it & so glad I did! This line carries some really pretty shades and now that I know they're great quality, I will be purchasing many more!

on 10/27/2013 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a good pinky nude lippie. None of that beige that turns me into a zombie.. Not long lasting feels really good on the lips and is very creamy and moisturizing. My problem w this is that it doesn't last very long... and for $22.00 that's kind of sucky. And the pretty gold container is so flimsy that if you dropped it, it would dent. Idk if I would repurchase because of the low quality package and wear time, but it is very pretty.

NC15/NW20 for reference.

on 6/23/2013 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm in love with this lippie is smooth and creamy with a shine too it's not drying on the lips at all the colour on me looks similar to Mac creme cup it's a pinky nude I love the formula and would definitely buy this again

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Overall I LOVE this lipstick. Nude Beach is my first lipstick from the La Creme line, and it is the perfect nude-y pink color on me (NC15, medium pigmented lips) it doesn't really pull any type of peach on me. The formula is so amazing to apply, very creamy and smooth and extremely moisturizing. Nude Beach usually lasts about 3 to 3 1/2 hours on me (no eating drinking or anything) before I think it needs reapplying. Seriously would recommend!

on 8/31/2012 12:44:00 PM

This was my first purchase from the La Creme line and I have gone on to purchase two more colors, so I think that says a lot about how much I love this line.

Nude Beach is described as Nude Peach. To me it is the perfect peachy nude with an ever so slight pink tone as well. I have this one, Naughty Nude and Naked Dolly and of the three this one is definitely my favorite.

I am not typically a lipstick person because I feel like so many of them either dry out my lips or wear off in an unflattering way, leaving a weird lipstick ring in their wake. These are quite moisturizing and wear off evenly and beautifully.

The formula is very creamy and has a nice shine to it, although it is not as shiny as a gloss. If you want a real mirror finish, you will need to apply a gloss over this one. My lips stay moisturized and it doesn't creep into my lip lines.

The smell is nice, to me it smells faintly of orange creamsicle. I am sensitive to smells and I really can't smell this one for more than a second or two after it is applied.

Lasting power isn't the best, but it works for me as my preference is for moisturization over longevity.

The weight of this lipstick is 3g/.11 oz and the price is $21 USD so I would call this midrange as far as value goes.

So...would I buy it again? Absolutely. I have 3 already and will be purchasing a couple of the darker shades for wear this fall. Truly a big thumbs up IMO.

on 8/15/2012 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is so very close to be beloved but LE/disc HG - MAC Flutterby. Side by side Flutterby looks to have slightly more beige and just the teeniest bit less pink...but still, on my lips, it's very close! Now, the formula for this lippie is far better feeling and kinder to my lips. The MAC Lustres tend to dry my lips something awful, but this is smooth like buttah!

Popular Lipsticks