July 30, 2014 | 1592 users online

Eyeliner - Oriflame - eye Liner stylo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by mybeautyshops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oriflame's high-quality cosmetic products are exclusively marketed to customers by independent Sales Consultants. Products are offered at in-home demonstrations, parties, at work or shared among friends and family. The customer can ask questions and get advice in a relaxed atmosphere. Oriflame’s products are delivered directly to the customer at home.

Independent Oriflame Sales Consultants have the opportunity to learn more about cosmetics as well as the chance to earn extra money by working full or part time

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by milcha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have high hopes for this product since I've been hearing good things about it, but I have to say I'm disappointed :(
It is a good pen eyeliner, quite easy to use. But after awhile, the product in the tube dried faster than most of other pen liners, the tip frayed like crazy, color payoff sucks, and it smudges horribly.
I don't hate this liner (hate is a strong word), but I'm finding myself tossing this product in the bin very very soon. I'm thinking of going back to my NYX pen liner or trying a new pen liner.
Don't get me wrong, I am an Oriflame representative and I love most of Oriflame products (their skincare is to die for), but this eyeliner just doesn't work.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Soffy

Best eyeliner pen I've used. it dries really fast so you don't have to wait so long, and is very, very easy to get the hang of using. My only complaint is that the colour isn't really black-black, it's more of a very dark grey. Great for beginner and for every day use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am not well trained with Eyeliners ..So, I am starting with the "Stylo" kind ( It's like a thin marker with thin felt tip ) I have used a black Avon one with very good results so far and this my second purchase ..I have it in (Brown) :
Colour: Chocolate /light brown
Intensity : Meduim , it glides nicely
Staying power ( after one at home trial) very good , no smudging at all!
Still , I haven't tried it while going out , I strongly recommend it for beginners with eyeliners as it is very easy to use and gives precise line without much practice , or those who are with lighter skin tone , or anyone who prefers a natural look as I think it's not that strong for a dramatic one ..However , those who used the (Black ) one rave about how intense & so black it is.
Update: I have worn it finally for almost 6 hours in my country 's very warm weather and it didn't crease , move , or smudge !!! amazing and very easy to work with :) ..I added one lippie and may add another one after another test .