January 30, 2015 | 1022 users online

Treatments (Face) - Elure Advanced Skin Lightening Lotion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2015 8:09:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Iím glad I tried this out for myself because I think this product will work differently for different types of spots and different skin types. I was treating two different areas for two different reasons. The first (and more urgent) area was a patch of my torso about the size of an iPhone. After my laser technician did a test patch for removing moles on my torso, I hyper-pigmented (dark spots) and was unable to have the moles removed. The spots however looked and behaved like burns (a burn from a curling iron or oven can take 12 months to fade on me as my skin scars and discolors easily). The second area was my back where teenage bacne had scarred (badly and permanently) and the occasional breakouts that plagued me there left dark marks that took months to fade (this was about the size of ). The scarring on my back is just a fact of my life and I have had to live and dress accordingly; but I was intrigued whether this cream would help speed up the fading time. The pump bottle is opaque so I cannot see how much of the product is left. After one month, one of the dual pumps ran out but the other still had product in it, so the whole thing was no useless (I admit that if I'd used this on smaller areas the bottle would have lasted longer). This was very disappointing and the main reason for the low rating. The pump bottle uses an unnecessary amount of plastic, making a tall, bulky dispenser. As for results, I saw a little bit of fading in the hyperpigmentation, but not enough to repurchase and there was no change on my back (but I didnít really expect there to be any change). In the two months since the product ran out those spots are continuing to fade at the same rate. On my back Iíve started to use Ole Hendriksen Sheer Transformation CrŤme and itís improving the texture and tone of the skin better than Elure did. Iím glad a tried this product, otherwise I wouldíve wondered whether it would work for me: it doesnít.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Andee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used a full container of this, applying it every day. It only lasted about 2 months. It lightened my skin unfortunately every place but the freckles and brown spots and I am fair to begin with. I bought this after going through a full container of the night cream, which I have reviewed separately. While the application and container were superior to the night cream, it did no more or less than the night cream and lasted even less time.