October 24, 2014 | 889 users online

Eyeliner - Laura Mercier - Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Charcoal Grey

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the way gel eye liners stay put while most eye liners smudge terribly on me, but I hate the way gel eye liners dry out. Lately, I've been using dark eye shadow and a damp liner brush to tightline my eyes, but the end result usually is quite smudged under my eyes by the end of the day (even though I apply it only to my top lashes). The rave reviews of Laura Mercier's Tightline Cake Eye Liner convinced me to try it, and it is by far my most favorite eye liner to date. I use it with water instead of the activator, and I do get some slight smudging under my eyes by the end of the day, but it's so subtle that it's more like the soft smudged liner I wish I could manage to apply on purpose (and using the activator would probably eliminate this issue). And I love the gray color, which is softer than black on my pale skin without being brown (which is too warm for my cool-toned skin). Overall, I'm quite pleased with this product.

Ingredients: Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, VP/VA Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Mineral Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Alumina, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Soybean Oil, Tocopherol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.