October 1, 2014 | 1740 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - The Curve Felt Tip Eye Liner

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by frannecheska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was hoping it would stay put on my lids to justify the ridiculous price I paid for it. The "ergonomic" packaging does help a bit in quicker/better application but it isn't smudge-proof at all-- that's definitely a deal-breaker for me. I badly wanted to like this product but now I just don't see it as anything more than a gimmick. Won't repurchase and probably won't use it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by bribi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have about 6 of these in my makeup box at any given time, because 1. they're a life saver, and 2. I'm buying them constantly because they dry up so fast.
I've been drawing a cat eye daily since I first started wearing makeup, and I still can't get it even. So this makes what used to be the most frustrating time of day for me a no brainer. Seriously, the handle looks intimidating, but once you try it the first time, you're like, "whoa, that was easy."
The thing is, though, after the first two uses, it loses its thick, dark pigment, and starts looking sort of cheap. It's a little shaky, as the felt tip dries, and not as BLACK as you probably want it. So I usually draw the cat eye on with this, and then just trace the line over with a gel liner and brush, so that it's more saturated and matte-looking, and it also helps clean up the rough edges that a dying felt tip creates.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by aqua14

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The package was hard to get use to, but the eyeliner was good, very black and smudge proof. But in about 1 month time (8-10 uses, since I didn't use it every day) the tip stopped working. It might have dried up, I'm not sure. I did keep the cap on when not using, so it really shouldn't have dried up. I wil not repurchase it again -- too expensive for it to work for such a short time!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by yLime90

I've used it only a few times and the tip no longer worked! I had to cut it. I popped it out of the case because it's terrible. The eyeliner is pretty good when it works BUT it's way too much $$ for such a small amount and large packaging. I would buy it again for a larger amount than 0.014 fl oz.(that's the actual amount)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Shiahyr

I love the packaging, it's a great idea. As far as the eyeliner goes, it's not so great at all and I will not be repurchasing. Color is not pigmented enough and it smudges and does not last as long. The application does not go on smoothly due to the consistency of the product. I love Nyx products but this one just felt cheap to me – and it isn’t!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A contender for the most overpriced beauty product of all time, because what the hell is it, anyway? Just your basic felt-tip black liner pen, warped into the shape of ET's enchanted finger. It's such a gimmick; you pretty much have to teach yourself how to work an eyeliner all over again...and they want $15 for it! Is it just me, or is that pushing the outskirts of high-end price range? Yeah, NO.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by LeneMUA

the only thing i dont like about this eyeliner is that, it smudges badly on my lids. i have high hope of this before i make me purchase but it turn out disappointing. everything is good, the shape that make it easier to hold when applying, its very carbon black, the applicator makes applying more stable the price is slightly costly for a drugstore brand, but dont mind to spend if its a real perfect product. but i dont think i will repurchase it, cuz smudging is a BIG NO to me. unacceptable!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Juliexoxo98

OMG THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I SUCK AT TOP EYELINER, AND I WAS NEVER CAPABLE OF ACHIEVING A LINE THAT WAS THIN OR THICK ENOUGH, THAT WAS UNTIL I FOUND NYX THE CURVE! ONE OF MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS, BUT IT IS NYX SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT BESIDES PERFECTION?! I WOULD DEF SUGGEST TO GO BUY IT, EVEN THOUGH ITS A LITTLE PRICEY :) xoxo Julie

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Daisycloud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This liner is almost perfect except for the high price and the tip that dried out too quickly.
Pros:
- very black
- smudge proof on my oily lids
- easy to remove with the right product

Cons:
- the tip of the applicator quickly became less pointy and bent, eliminating this liner's ability to draw a pointed, precise flick
- this liner is not worth the $17.99 at London Drugs. It was barely worth the $12.99 I paid when it went on sale!

Although the tip is bent and useless, I continue to use the rest if the pen to line my eyes and finish off with a wing with a liner from a different brand. You could say it's a product with longevity!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by sydneynwilliams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this as my first liquid eyeliner because I wanted to start wearing eyeliner on my upper lash line other than my waterline, I got it and constantly tried it and it never worked for me, I always messed up or was hard to control I only got this because I saw a review on YouTube by makeupbymandy24 and she said it was really good and made for beginners. so I tried it out many times hoping it would work. but it didn't. so I put it in my drawer for a couple weeks and then got it out again and tried it and it worked. ( This was around Christmas time) I loved it. it had an amazing color payoff, very dark black, easy precise lines, quick, and lasts ALL day. I continue to this day repurchase it. i also recently started winging it out and it's amazing for that. te only bad thing was the price. but overall, AMAZING!