December 18, 2014 | 1623 users online

Blush - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Blush - Peach Passion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another EL blush fave. I LOVE sensuous rose and when I don't want matte peach passion is my go to. It is a peachy pink with slight shimmer. Very pretty, very pigmented, easy to blend. I love these pure color blushes. Definitely worth the money and they are huge. Maybe more than I need. Pretty warm pinker peach tone on my fair skin. Very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by confessionsonadancefloor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

If I could give a 4.5 star review, I would. But it deserves a 5. This blush has got to be my favorite right now. I was looking for a peachy blush, and despite the name Estee Lauder has given this one, it looks too pink for it to be peachy but I gave it a swirl around my bare cheeks to see. It was the most gorgeous, natural shade I've ever used. It doesn't go on as it looks in the pan. Instead, as you brush it across your cheek, it looks so natural, like a pleasant flush you get on a hot summer day.

I also own Lover's Blush, which is a dusty/brown/rose color. I prefer Peach Passion by a country mile. This blush can be built up nicely, whether you decide to just use a bit of blush or use more and make your cheeks the focal point of your makeup.

My only complaint is the sizing of the individual blush compacts. They're a beautiful looking compact that's gold colored with the E.L. insignia on it, but it's far too big for the modern day person. It barely fits in a pocket, and would take up a good amount of space in a cosmetics bag. But all in all, that minor flaw can't outshine how this blush looks on me - as I said, it's the best shade I've ever worn.

PROS:
- Good quality
- Long lasting
- Drop dead gorgeous color
- Easy to build

CONS:
Expensive price (about $40)
Clunky compact

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I just repurchased this blush and love the color! It's not too glittery which is good because it accentuates my pores. It gives me a lit from within glow and requires a very light hand when applying. I'm NC15 with pink cheeks from rosacea which I use foundation and concealer to tone down. This blush wears really well and doesn't disappear halfway through the day like most do. I have tried other shades of this blush and while this is my HG, I had nothing but good things to say about the formulation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a peachy pink blush that is very similar to hats orgasm but I like this one better because the shimmer is softer and the blush is build able and very finely milled. Works well with a tan to add some glow or when I'm more on the pale side it shows more color and gives peachy pink glow. Packaging is too bulky thou but has a nice big mirror.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Nadinelala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is the perfect color for my nc20/25 skin tone ohmygod! i have not used another blush since discovering this gem, it looks so natural and pretty and peachy haha (obviously), the only problem i have is with the packaging, its pretty but it is a little hard to open it but it doesnt really bother me because the product is awesome :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Daniela7474

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is GORGEOUS!

This is the perfect peachy-pink color and it looks so natural. I swear, I look at least 5 years younger when I wear this!

I love that the color is somewhat sheer, so it looks my real color, not like I'm wearing makeup. This formula is very finely milled and smooth. Feels like a dream when applying and I love the contour brush that comes with it.

Although I feel this is a bit pricey, it's worth any penny.

TOTAL RAVE!!!!!!