Cover Girl Professional All-in-One Curved Brush Mascara

3.7

I NEVER go for curved mascara wands but I got this on sale. It is really dark (I have the black) and the brush does separate my lashes nicely but I don't see any curling. In fact they almost seem straighter then usual? My go to is the cover-girl professional in the pink tube (I think it's the thick formula) so once this is gone I'll go back to that.

I got the brown/black waterproof version and like it for what I want...defined lashes that are not too black for a natural perfected look. Does not smudge or flake on me, but I did get the waterproof version for that reason.
I got this for $2 @ big lots, so they must be discontinuing it...there were many other cover girls mascaras there from the professional line. So if you have an old time favorite, make sure you stock up now.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A nice surprise. Bought this when my tarte Amazonian clay mascara dried out too quickly. For a cheap mascara I really like it. No clumping, not watery, no fragrance. It lasts all day and I have trouble with oily lids. I agree with the other reviewers that it really isn't a dramatic mascara but can be built up a bit. Does hold a curl well. I liked it for lower eyelashes, good definition while making mine look fuller not spider like. Totally like that you can pick up at any drug or big box store in a pinch.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I honestly like this mascara.

I usually prefer a more natural eyelash effect, rather than dramatic length and volume. Considering my lashes are already pretty long, I don't wanna have them ridiculously fanned out, or anything. If I wanted exaggerated eyelashes, I'd wear false eyelashes (Which i've never worn, and scared to try.)

About the wand, I prefer it over the straight ones, considering my hands can be pretty shaky, and the length of it fits my eye perfectly.

I haven't tried the repackaged mascara, I have a tube of it now, unopened. Hopefully, the formula hasn't changed too much. It's not gloopy, or too dry, but just right for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is fine, but, as others mention, definitely not the best. The curved brush is poorly designed and makes it more difficult to coat each lash, rather than easier. I find that this product wears off quickly during the day and can't be built up to be more noticeable. It's fine in a pinch, and I like that it doesn't look flecks under my eyes or smudge, but I don't recommend it and wouldn't repurchase it.

This mascara is ok, but it's not the greatest. Usually I'm a sucker for a curved brush, but not in this case. The brush makes it impossible to get enough product onto your lashes without getting it all over your eyelid and underneath your eyes. Maybe the straight brush version is better, I've never tried it. It does look ok when you can get it to work, but honestly it didn't really add any length or volume to my lashes, it just kind of made them look more visible. It didn't clump however, which is always a plus. It's just much too natural looking for me. It would be great for a no-makeup makeup look, if that makes any sense!

This is the first cover girl mascara that I was disappointed in. It was I think 6.99 at cvs.... which is the lower end for cover girl mascara. This formula clumped my lashes with two coats and flaked terribly. Flaky mascara is a deal breaker for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This isn't a bad mascara. It applies nicely, and I didn't have any trouble with smudging or clumping. The curved wand is pretty good too. I like more of a dramatic look, and you can't really build this Cover Girl mascara up.

It gives a natural look for sure! It adds a little length, and a little volume. I purchased this mascara in Very Black, but it didn't darken my lashes much. Adding several coats still didn't do enough for my lashes.

To me, this was an underwhelming mascara, but it doesn't cost much (around $5 US). I think this mascara would be ok for someone that wants a very natural look.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a very affordable (less than $5 mascara @Walmart) which does the job and honestly I don't notice a difference compared to more expensive drugstore mascaras I used. It doesn't do much for length, but it curls and defines, and adds a bit of length&volume. I like the curved brush. I should say that if you're looking to make a bold statement, this probably is not your best choice, but if you're looking for a more defined yet natural look, this is it :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mascara! It's affordable and works (if you want a more natural look, that is). I don't like to put too much makeup on. Cover Girl Professional All-in-One isn't too thick, runny, or clumpy! It does not flake either. The only time it smudges a little is when I wear it on my bottom lashes, which isn't often. It gives my lashes curl, along with some Vaseline every night. I would definitely recommend this to someone with, medium length, thin, and slightly curled lashes!

Popular Mascaras