July 28, 2014 | 2129 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional All-in-One Curved Brush Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by anndiee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this in "Very Black" for about a month, and I really like it! This reminds of Maybelline's Full & Soft mascara, because it creates a fanned out, natural fringe, but does add some thickness and length. I find this very easy to work with, because the formula isn't too thick/sticky/runny. This doesn't flake or smudge on me either. I was using Maybelline Cat Eye's mascara, which created a more dramatic lash look, so I would recommend that one if you want ultra black, high impact lashes, and I would recommend this one if you want a softer, more natural look, with added volume and length.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is fine, but, as others mention, definitely not the best. The curved brush is poorly designed and makes it more difficult to coat each lash, rather than easier. I find that this product wears off quickly during the day and can't be built up to be more noticeable. It's fine in a pinch, and I like that it doesn't look flecks under my eyes or smudge, but I don't recommend it and wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by applecour

This mascara is ok, but it's not the greatest. Usually I'm a sucker for a curved brush, but not in this case. The brush makes it impossible to get enough product onto your lashes without getting it all over your eyelid and underneath your eyes. Maybe the straight brush version is better, I've never tried it. It does look ok when you can get it to work, but honestly it didn't really add any length or volume to my lashes, it just kind of made them look more visible. It didn't clump however, which is always a plus. It's just much too natural looking for me. It would be great for a no-makeup makeup look, if that makes any sense!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by mellymel11

This is the first cover girl mascara that I was disappointed in. It was I think 6.99 at cvs.... which is the lower end for cover girl mascara. This formula clumped my lashes with two coats and flaked terribly. Flaky mascara is a deal breaker for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This isn't a bad mascara. It applies nicely, and I didn't have any trouble with smudging or clumping. The curved wand is pretty good too. I like more of a dramatic look, and you can't really build this Cover Girl mascara up.

It gives a natural look for sure! It adds a little length, and a little volume. I purchased this mascara in Very Black, but it didn't darken my lashes much. Adding several coats still didn't do enough for my lashes.

To me, this was an underwhelming mascara, but it doesn't cost much (around $5 US). I think this mascara would be ok for someone that wants a very natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by yandonova

This is a very affordable (less than $5 mascara @Walmart) which does the job and honestly I don't notice a difference compared to more expensive drugstore mascaras I used. It doesn't do much for length, but it curls and defines, and adds a bit of length&volume. I like the curved brush. I should say that if you're looking to make a bold statement, this probably is not your best choice, but if you're looking for a more defined yet natural look, this is it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by xShainaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara! It's affordable and works (if you want a more natural look, that is). I don't like to put too much makeup on. Cover Girl Professional All-in-One isn't too thick, runny, or clumpy! It does not flake either. The only time it smudges a little is when I wear it on my bottom lashes, which isn't often. It gives my lashes curl, along with some Vaseline every night. I would definitely recommend this to someone with, medium length, thin, and slightly curled lashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by acole79983

I purchased the waterproof version of this mascara to try while going on a vacation to the Smoky Mountains, keeping in mind I was going to be outside a majority of the time. When I first applied it, I was pleasantly surprised-- it looked good! Not too runny, and I was able to build a lot of length (the volume, however, was nothing amazing). After an spending a day zip lining and white water rafting (and essentially getting my head shoved underwater repeatedly by waves!) in 90 degree weather, I was nervous to see how I would look. A trip to the bathroom revealed my lashes were still nearly perfect! Still curled and very long. There was a little smudging and flaking under my eyes, but nowhere near enough to justify all the crazy activity I had done that day. This is definitely my new go-to waterproof mascara. Will be buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by MakeMinahUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Price: $7
Application: Apply From Base To Tip Underneath & On Top Of Lashes For The Longest Most Natural Looking Lashes
Overall: I Have Been Using This Mascara For Four Years & Will Never Put It Down. I Watch My Eyelashes Extend In A Matter Of Seconds. MUST BUY!
Disclaimer: I Already Have Naturally Long Lashes (Longer Than Most)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this mascara. I love the older CG mascaras, they have the classic mascara wand, formula works and packaging is simple.

Very natural look, holds my curl and separates my lashes.

Not for anyone who's looking for volume and/or length, this is more of an enhancing mascara that just makes your lashes stay put and darker, makes them look like your lashes but better. Kind of like natural no-make-up make up :)