Clinique Even Better Eyes, Dark Circle Corrector

2.8

Dimethicone, Water, Isostearyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Caffeine, Mica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Milk Protein, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Laurate, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Whey Protein, Glycerin, PEG-8, Phytosphingosine, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone Silylate, Cholesterol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Linoleic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Yeast Extract, Disodium EDTA, Pyridoxine Dipalmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Iron Oxides

on 6/9/2015 11:21:00 AM

Urgh. Okay, first of all I mostly really enjoy Clinique`s products. But this time, absolutely not. Sorry to say, but this product is absolutely overproced rubbish. It does not fundamentally correct any dark circles by providing the skin around the eye the appropriate skincare, it only (poorly) hides your dark circles with the salmon pigmented cream. Also, the cream feels very silicone-y on my skin and doesn't absorb too well, which makes it hard to put my makeup on in the morning.
Anyway. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to anyone. There are far better products that do their job better for a far less expensive pricetag (I think Garnier has a very similar product that worked pretty good as far as I can remember!)

on 6/8/2015 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have to say first off, this DOES NOT correct any dark circles. This is a peach based eye cream that is supposed to correct dark eye circles. It does nothing. It is way too thin to give any sort of coverage. As far as any long term dark circle correction, I didn't notice any of that either although I only used it for two weeks. It is quite moisturizing as an eye cream though. It creates a nice smooth surface to apply concealer. On the flip side though, it makes it a little too greasy if u use a more emollient concealer. I think this is a nice eye cream if u have a dry concealer you want to add a little 'slip' to it. So for me this isn't going to be a repurchase and was in fact a return.

on 2/18/2015 9:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Let me start by stating that I am a real Clinique-girl and apart from a few exceptions their products work for me wonderfully. Well this is one of those exceptions. Now, I really do have (inherently) horrible dark circles, so when this came out I was on the verge of buying it but the price tag and the bad reviews put me off. Some time ago I was given a generous sample, thus I decided to give it a go. Honestly, I have no idea whether it helps dark circles because I couldn't get that far: already upon first use this thing gave me the most horrible burning tearing red eyes ever. I was careful not to touch the exact eye area with this and gave it a second chance, but got the same reaction. I don't have particularly sensitive eyes and I love All about eyes (rich), but compared to that this has zero moisturizing quality. The packaging is really great, but that's it. Might work for someone else, not for me thank you.

on 1/27/2015 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this for brightening the under eye area. I don't have particularly dark circles, so I can't say how it works for that. It does make my undereye area look brighter, my eyes look more rested. It is lightly hydrating and doesn't irritate my eyes. I use it every morning.

on 1/1/2015 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product caught my eye as I just finished up using the clinqiue all about the eyes cream, since I loved the all about the eyes and this product was slightly cheaper.

I wish I could say that it worked for me, but sadly it didn't. Although I do love clinique products, this one did nothing for my dark circles. I thought I would give it a honest try and used up the whole tube. However, no differences were seen, and it even gave me two whiteheads :(

However, I did love the packaging and application of the product was smooth and easy. As well the product blended well.

Personally, will go back to cliniques all about the eyes cream it worked wonders for me.

on 12/5/2014 8:56:00 AM

I`m on my second tube of this now. At first, I wasn`t overly impressed because it didn`t seem to be more than an under-eye moisturizer. But then I had another tutorial when I was getting a makeover at the Clinique counter and the sales staff told me to store it in the fridge and taught me how to massage my under-eye area. That made all the difference. My dark circles haven`t disappeared, but then I do have a job that means spending endless hours staring at computer screens. However, this has made some major improvements. I use it mornings, then during the day I use the All about eyes serum when needed. Loving it.

PS- Speaking of Clinique, whatever happened to being courteous to customers in Japan? I swear, the Japanese sales staff can be downright rude to foreign customers. They never make eye contact, at our last purchase the sales woman made some off-color remarks to my friend which she assumed we wouldn`t understand, then while all the other customers who were purchasing $20 chubby sticks were getting samples of everything, the sales woman refused to give us even one sample. Clean up your act, Clinique Japan and shame on your sales staff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm on my second bottle. My hopes are over though. No improvement so far. My lines and dark circles are still there.
I'm almost convinced that nothing can help my dark circles and I need a great product for lines, no luck yet.
The cream is good as a makeup primer, it's a bit shimmery though. Most importantly, no results do far.

on 9/24/2014 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wow, what a little wonder! I am a bit surprised by all the bad reviews for this product, because it really did wonders for me, and right from the first application.

I got this from the airport on my way to a Greek island, where I knew I won't be wearing much makeup. I have a bit of a problem with dark circles and over the years I've tried any concealer you can imagine: YSL Touche Eclat (not really a concealer, in any case it made them worse, I ended up with a grey thing under my eyes) Bobbi Brown's creamy corrector and concealer kit (trully awful, you could tell from miles I was wearing something, all my under-eye lines seemed worse and did not do much to cover either), some from Mac (too heavy) Dior (same as YSL), Clinique's airbrush concealer (not too bad but colour selection not great) so I was really getting desperate.

I've read the reviews here and I was not sure I wanted to spend for Clinique's Even Better, but when I checked it at the airport it did not look sparkly at all. In fact, it looks more like a light primer that goes completely transparent, so I thought it can't be that bad, but I still wasn't sure whether it will highlight darkness like most light concealers I've tried.

And well, from the very first application, my eyes looked bright immediately! I don't know whether people are trying to use this as a concealer and apply it heavily - I think it's an eye cream, not a concealer. I use a bit with the applicator, and apply it with my fingers after that and you can't tell I am wearing anything - just like a normal eye cream, only better because the area looks bright!

Yes it is expensive (30 but slightly cheaper at the airport...) but I will definitely get this again, and I doubt if I'll ever go without it...

on 8/22/2014 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is more of a sheer under eye moisturizer. Doesn't really do anything for my dark circles. Light sheer peachy tint. Also collects in creases by mid day. Not impressed.

on 8/8/2014 5:51:00 PM

Skip this. It makes no difference whatsoever and it isn't even moisturising. I don't have dry eyes but some circles. I don't recommend this at all, it just doesn't do anything. All about eyes is much better. I'm not someone that has that much space in my regime to try out new things, so when I do I want them to have a good chance at working.