September 21, 2014 | 1642 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil Palette 158 PÍche Savvy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

Without a doubt, I consider this product to be the best purchase so far of this year. I haven't been this excited with a purchase in a very long time. I tend to skip over Lancome but I was intrigued by a review on youtube so I decided to pick one up. I originally set out to get Rose Flirt but the shades were too light for my skin tone. FYI, Sephora didn't have the complete collection of these palettes in store but Nordstrom does. After the SA swatched them on me, we both agreed that Peche Savvy was the best choice for my NC40 olive skin. This palette comes with a satin finish bronzer, a pearlescent blush and a shimmery pearlescent highlighter. There is no glitter in this palette but it does have low level of micro shimmer and a very high pearlescent effect in the blush and highlighter. I'm oily-very oily so I typically stay away from any kind of overly shimmery products. Even though it looks very glowy in the pan, this palette looks very natural on the skin. The bronzer is a cool toned brown and works exceptional for contouring. The texture is so creamy and smooth. Omg, the texture is so decadent. The pigmentation is very strong so please use this with a light hand. This palette brings so much life to your skin, you could pretty much skip foundation and just use a bit of concealer over spots. Hands down, one of the best sculpting palettes out there now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

When I saw this palette being reviewed by a blogger, I knew immediately that I needed it. Okay maybe 'needed' is a bit of an exaggeration but I wanted it and that was enough for me. This palette comes with a gorgeous orangey blush, bronzer and highlighter. I purchased this about 8 months ago and overall I have been really happy with this purchase! It is $48 which is a bit expensive especially when you don't get very much bronzer or highlighter. The blush and bronzer in this palette are both beautifully pigmented, longwearing, smooth and blendable- I've always been a huge fan of Lancome blushes. The blush reminds me of an even more peachy version of Nars Orgasm (which I actually didn't like!) but with a considerably better formulation and actually looks a whole lot better on my pale skin- it's more wearable. The bronzer is probably my favourite of every bronzer I have ever used- it isn't shimmery but it gives a really nice glow, applies evenly and can be used as a contour shade if desired. Unfortunately though I'm not a bit fan of the highlighter at all. I could put a million heavy layers of it on my face and it would continually refuse to show up. Not a huge loss because there isn't really much highlighter in the palette. I will use the highlighter on my cupids bow and down my nose because I don't have the douse the brush to get the appropriate amount. Even though the highlighter is a bit of a dud in my opinion, the blush and bronzer are certainly worth it. The palette is perfect for travel so if you're going on vacation, you have no excuse to not pick this up! Recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to get the Lancome gwp and I decided to splurge on this blush palette mainly because of the blush colour. I've been looking for peachy/coral shade and this fit the bill.
The texture is soft and silky and goes on beautifully.
The shimmer is a nice, soft sheen without that 'glittery' look. It gives me a nice, healthy glow.

The bronzer is a bit on the light side for my skin tone (Asian, NC30) but it's good enough for those soft makeup days and I think it's a great neutral eye shadow colour too. The highlight is very subtle and I use it on the brow bone as well.
The compact shuts magnetically which is a nice touch.
If you're going to spluge on a blush, this is one to consider.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this face palette! The colors are absolutely beautiful and so wearable!!! Im extremely pale with yellow-neutral undertones (about NC5), blue eyes and blonde and I bought this palette. The blush is a perfect peachy color with a dash of goldish shimmer to lighten up the face. The highlight is a light warm coral with some shimmer and the bronzer is a very light warm matte bronzer that doesnt make my fair skin look ruddy or dirty, its just amazing.

The packaging is very nice with a large mirror inside. I love this!! Its just VERY expensive but I did exchang a lancome foundation that I didnt like for this blush palette which was a much better deal for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I could not resist these adorable palettes when I saw them at a Lancome counter. The packaging is compact and sleek and it is so nice to have everything you need for a perfect complexion in this little palette. The quality of the powders is just beautiful, I love how soft and blendable they are. The blush is very pigmented, I was worried it would be too shimmery, but I find it has /just/ enough of a sheen to it. I love this particular shade, but I am sure everyone's tastes will vary. The contour is really nice, I like the fact that it is very easily blended out, as I have super fair skin. It is a true neutral tan, not orange or red, and despite it appearing to have slight shimmer in the pan, it is matte (I am sure the shimmer from the blush&highlight migrated to the top, but it doesn't transfer noticeably to the skin). The highlight is nice, nothing life changing, but it certainly does its job without being too shimmery or obvious. It imparts a nice subtle glow, it blends into my skin tone perfectly. I adore this product, and recommend it if you can find a combination that works for your skintone.