RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Anti-Age Moisturizer

3.8

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

does absolutely nothing. And hexinol is a trade name for the hexylresorcinol-which is not an antiaging product it is the same thing that is in Sucrets Throat lozenges. Go figure.

on 6/12/2014 4:59:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I used up a whole bottle, and it didn't do anything for my skin. I only used it on the back of my hands three times a day, so I could examine the results on a small area. In terms of moisturizing power, it is extremely light-weight, it would probably only work for those with oily skin. In terms of its anti-aging power, you'd think that after using up a whole bottle in two months, you would at least see some tiniest improvement, but unfortunately, it didn't work. My skin was not one bit smoother, my brown spots not any lighter, the fine lines didn't improve, my skin tone remained dull. I also dislike how strong the fragrance is. The only merit I can give this moisturizer is no irritation (but then, my hands have never been irritated by any product) and my skin isn't worse than before.

on 2/13/2014 9:09:00 AM

I'll admit it--I'm very skeptical when it comes to skincare. I've tried a number of different moisturizers but never really found one that did everything I wanted. My list of must-haves: sunscreen, a lightweight formula, and moisture without turning my face into a giant oil slick. As the name might imply, RoC's Multi Correxion 5 in 1 does it all. I was absolutely amazed that it beat the pants off of some of the more expensive moisturizers I've bought in Sephora and Nordstrom.

The formula is indeed lightweight and non-greasy. I have combination skin, so it's oily at times, but this doesn't make it any oilier. It smooths out my skin and doesn't mess up my foundation. I've been using this for about two months now, and my skin looks better than it has in ages (in the interest of full disclosure, I've been using a RoC retinol night cream too, and I think that my skin loves this combination).

The packaging is great too. The pump dispenser is so much nicer and more hygenic than a pot, and a little goes a long way. I can generously cover my face in 2-3 pumps.

For $29, this is a steal. You'll pay twice that for a department store moisturizer, and IMO, this is as good, if not better, if you have oily/combination skin like mine.

on 8/15/2013 5:04:00 PM

Got this today at Walgreens. 28.00 is a little high for me but I've always liked Roc products, so I'm going to try it.
So far it seems really nice and moisturizing, not too thick and spreads nicely. It also smells really good kind of fresh but sweet.
I plan on using this in place of Olay 15 SPF, which worked pretty well, but started clogging up my pores.
It;s too much to believe that it will fix all 5 complexion problems, like they say, but I do like it so far, just trying it out today.
The pump bottle works well and is rather small considering the price, but we'll see how it goes.

on 5/29/2013 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great moisturizer. I use this as day cream and follow with sunscreen. I have combination skin but closer to the dry. This moisturizer doesn't make my t zone oily and yet moisturizing enough. The price is reasonable and I love the pump bottle.

on 8/3/2012 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Multi correxion 5 in1 is a day-night moisturizer that treat:wrinkles,sagging,dryness,brown spots,dull tone.it contains hexinol that works on the source of ageing. It makes a difference in the appearence of the skin,over all great product! Love it!

Popular Treatments (Face)