April 16, 2014 | 1570 users online

Treatments - RoC - Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Anti-Age Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'll admit it--I'm very skeptical when it comes to skincare. I've tried a number of different moisturizers but never really found one that did everything I wanted. My list of must-haves: sunscreen, a lightweight formula, and moisture without turning my face into a giant oil slick. As the name might imply, RoC's Multi Correxion 5 in 1 does it all. I was absolutely amazed that it beat the pants off of some of the more expensive moisturizers I've bought in Sephora and Nordstrom.

The formula is indeed lightweight and non-greasy. I have combination skin, so it's oily at times, but this doesn't make it any oilier. It smooths out my skin and doesn't mess up my foundation. I've been using this for about two months now, and my skin looks better than it has in ages (in the interest of full disclosure, I've been using a RoC retinol night cream too, and I think that my skin loves this combination).

The packaging is great too. The pump dispenser is so much nicer and more hygenic than a pot, and a little goes a long way. I can generously cover my face in 2-3 pumps.

For $29, this is a steal. You'll pay twice that for a department store moisturizer, and IMO, this is as good, if not better, if you have oily/combination skin like mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ciat

Got this today at Walgreens. 28.00 is a little high for me but I've always liked Roc products, so I'm going to try it.
So far it seems really nice and moisturizing, not too thick and spreads nicely. It also smells really good kind of fresh but sweet.
I plan on using this in place of Olay 15 SPF, which worked pretty well, but started clogging up my pores.
It;s too much to believe that it will fix all 5 complexion problems, like they say, but I do like it so far, just trying it out today.
The pump bottle works well and is rather small considering the price, but we'll see how it goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by AsianDiva123

Great moisturizer. I use this as day cream and follow with sunscreen. I have combination skin but closer to the dry. This moisturizer doesn't make my t zone oily and yet moisturizing enough. The price is reasonable and I love the pump bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Multi correxion 5 in1 is a day-night moisturizer that treat:wrinkles,sagging,dryness,brown spots,dull tone.it contains hexinol that works on the source of ageing. It makes a difference in the appearence of the skin,over all great product! Love it!