October 23, 2014 | 2078 users online

Eye Shadow - L.A. Colors - Eye design # 74135 Invent - 30 color eye shadow palette

rated 4.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by cyens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

UPDATE: I got an allergic reaction to this product, so I removed one lippy, and said I wouldn't repurchase.
_________________________________________________________

This palette really caught my eye when I went to my local drug store. The colors are super vivid and there is a nice lay-out of the colors, that kind of reminded me of Tetris. I bough it because it was only 5$ Canadian, thinking if the colors or staying power isn't too good, its not a big lost.

I have to say that this palette blew my mind. The eye shadows are nicely pigmented, they apply really easy, most of the shadows have a nice silky texture. I though the colors would be very metallic, but once you brush that first layer, the colors are more toned down. This palette is slightly less pigmented than the other palette called design 74134. This contains more soft colors which is fine with me, its perfect for everyday wear. Its contains peaches, pinks, violets and purple hues, including orange and some redish pinks.

As for the packaging, its cheap plastic that comes with a sponge. I don't use the sponge, I use a brush. But one thing that its super practical, if your are travelling or on the go. This case has been banged around in my purse and none of my shadows broke. I have to say this palette is worth every single penny.