October 22, 2014 | 1825 users online

Palettes - Too Faced - Natural Face Natural Radiance Face Palette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by radiocure11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great all-in-one palette to go quickly from bare to glowing and natural in about 5 minutes or so. I have fairly light skin, maybe second to lightest in most foundations, and the concealer and yellowish "brightener" both work well for me. The concealer isn't the best for my dark eye circles but it does tone them down acceptably. I love both the cream and the powder blush shades. The luminize is a nice highlighter. I haven't used the bronzer as much, except very lightly as a contour. I wish the layout of the products had separated the powders from the cremes better, maybe by putting the creme blush in the middle between them, because the powder blush has gotten into the edge of the creme brightener. I also wish I could buy the powder blush shade as a standalone product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by rowansilvermist

I love it. The concealer finished first, it's very good, tho I usually mix it with the luminizer in order to fully cover my dark circles. If I want a day-to-day look, which may allow a bit of dark circle, I would use the concealer alone, not to build up to much around the sensitive eye area, but for a more polished look or evening look, works great with a bit of luminizer over. The bronzer is OK. I usually don't use bronzers as I'm fair toned and most bronzers look so fake on me. I use this one every now and then as a blusher, with a bit of blusher over and makes my face look better and cheerful, that is good from time to time. Plus the compact package which is great for traveling. Add a moisturizing cream to the travel bag and you need nothing more for any trip that wouldn't require more than basic good looking make-up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 More reviews by misskittycity74

LOVE IT! I bought this palette after finishing the no makeup makeup palette (also good), but this is my absolute fave!! I prefer a luminous sun kissed look & this delivers. I get so many compliments on my makeup & skin. People tell me I have a glow all the time. I have minimal skills in the makeup department; I just follow the simple step by step that comes with palette & have a perfect result every time! I hope they never stop making this because this is my everyday face routine. The packaging is lovely too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Ninthe

Love this palette!! Packaging is cute and I can use all the colors in this palette on my nc20 skintone. They look natural on me. The blushers are very pigmented. The concealer and brightner are sheer but easy to blend. I would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by carrie79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I needed new blush. I'd been buying the drugstore brands because I'm not big on looking super made up or spending lots of money on makeup, but the colors always looked "off" and didn't last all day. I wanted something higher quality that I'd actually enjoy applying and wearing. I looked around quite a bit and found this perfect solution - two types of blush, plus bronzer, concealer, and a couple of highlighting shades as well.

I was shocked that such subtle colors could improve my complexion so much! As other reviewers have said, the colors are very natural and the bronzer is pretty light. This is great for me, since I'm pale. I usually shy away from shimmery shades, but the luminizer is really flattering and not glittery at all. I even use the cream blush as lipcolor - it's the perfect nude shade for me.

I'm also a total makeup minimalist and love having everything in this one tidy package. I don't mind that there's not a great amount of product, because I don't use all that much. For the nice colors, quality, and helpful instructions, I'd much rather pay more than my usual amount not to have to try to figure out which colors go together!

I've been wearing this for a few weeks now and am thrilled with it. I use it over Cover Girl's BB cream and with the Too Faced Matte Eye and everything works wonderfully together.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by poshmels

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product - it is an easy way to pack on-the-go a makeup kit. You just need to bring a brush and a mascara, and you have everything you need! I love the luminizer, especially in Summer. I don't use the cream blush that much but for what the rest of the palette is worth, I really think this is a staple in my makeup collection.
The only thing I dislike is the fact that the colors mix a bit with each other after many uses so you need to clean them after a while - but I guess it's normal upkeep.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by dropdeaddandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after the sales person recommended it for countering, so that may have been my issue.....because the bronzer was not dark enough to show up on my medium skin, much less bronze (or contour). The blushes were orange, not pink as I would've liked. The concealer did not conceal. The brightener was my favorite part, but this palette is too expensive for just brightener. I do love the packaging though-it'd be so convenient to have blush, bronzer, brightener, and concealer all in one...if they actually worked:(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I LOVE this palette! Too Faced is just God send for their products I must say!

I upload some swatches (using no primer, nothing).

Pros:
-beautiful soft pinky colors
-blends nice
-very natural pinks
-small are great for travel
-colors are eye popping, yet natural at the same time
-packaging is always cute, girly, and glamorous

Cons-
-not too much product for price you pay
-bronzer is very light..not too much pigment, it is, but may not work for someone with darker toned skin
-concealor is nice, but may not cover as much for someone who wants to conceal a lot of want better coverage
-there are more creams than powder (only 2 powder) which I personally do not mind, but for others who may not like cream based palettes, this may not be for them.

Overall, this would be great for summer because creams DO last and are generally more sweat and waterproof during hot climates, so I know I will be using this more for summer. This palette is also great for those who are in a hurry and just wants to do the basics and use this palette alone without using primer, foundation, etc...this is sort of an all in one mini miracle.

4 stars are only for wish the palette was bigger and the bronzer a bit darker, but love, love love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

As far as I'm concerned, this palette is the best thing in makeup since the paper bag. It comes with instructions (always a plus), it's natural-looking, and the colors are highly flattering. I use it with the matching lip palette for a fresh and polished look.

One semi-negative: unless you have very fair skin, if you're looking for a bronzer in a palette, this isn't what you want, unless you intend to apply it heavily. A sheer layer doesn't show up on my skin, but for some sparkles. Don't worry that's this is a glittery palette, though. While the bronzing powder and the powder blush have light "shimmer", they really blend in well, and the glimmers don't show up as shiny particles on skin.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No