Dior Dior Show Heat Curl

A really lovely lash curler with 2 heat settings - the first is for a normal curl and the second setting is for a more bold curl. I have long lashes so I always use this on the second setting. The wand is straight and therefore it is suitable for any eye shape. It also comes with a cute little CD eyelash/brow brush which is handy for on the go.
Comes with a AAA size battery and lasts pretty long.
This was limited edition when I bought it at Harrods a few years ago and it was only 25?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I received this for free with my Sephora order last week. The green light never goes on but that is OK because the heated part still works & it is more than hot enough to curl my lashes. This makes my lashes crazy long & curled! I love this thing plus it is SO easy to use! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

After going through both pads on my Shu Uemura eyelash curler I went to buy replacements only to find that they don't sell them and instead you have to buy a whole new curler. Unimpressed, I decided it was time to try something different anyways (been using Shu for over 10 years). I went to Sephora to ask about heated curlers as I'd heard from a makeup artist that they work wonders. I settled on Dior on the SA's recommendations. It took a while for me to get the hang of it but I'm loving it now! They still need to iron out some glitches on the curler; the instructions say to wait till the green light goes on but according to Dior this is an error in print and the light will never go on (I learned this after I thought it was broken and went back to Sephora to exchange it) It heats up fast in under a minute and if used before mascara gives you a nice gentle sweeping curl. But if used after mascara it gives the most beautiful curled fringe with no crimping or missed spots! My bf even commented on "something new" with my makeup. Which he never does so I took that to mean that my lashes looked extra lush. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try something new. I've only been using it for a week so I'll edit my review if anything changes.