September 18, 2014 | 1425 users online

Tools - Christian Dior - Dior Show Heat Curl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I received this for free with my Sephora order last week. The green light never goes on but that is OK because the heated part still works & it is more than hot enough to curl my lashes. This makes my lashes crazy long & curled! I love this thing plus it is SO easy to use! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After going through both pads on my Shu Uemura eyelash curler I went to buy replacements only to find that they don't sell them and instead you have to buy a whole new curler. Unimpressed, I decided it was time to try something different anyways (been using Shu for over 10 years). I went to Sephora to ask about heated curlers as I'd heard from a makeup artist that they work wonders. I settled on Dior on the SA's recommendations. It took a while for me to get the hang of it but I'm loving it now! They still need to iron out some glitches on the curler; the instructions say to wait till the green light goes on but according to Dior this is an error in print and the light will never go on (I learned this after I thought it was broken and went back to Sephora to exchange it) It heats up fast in under a minute and if used before mascara gives you a nice gentle sweeping curl. But if used after mascara it gives the most beautiful curled fringe with no crimping or missed spots! My bf even commented on "something new" with my makeup. Which he never does so I took that to mean that my lashes looked extra lush. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try something new. I've only been using it for a week so I'll edit my review if anything changes.