Victoria's Secret Body by Victoria eau de parfum

1.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh this version is terrible - it turns sour on me. I love "the fragrance" version. I think this one is discontinued now.

on 8/2/2012 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Introduced in 2012, the Body by Victoria eau de parfum is marketed as a fresh fragrance. Notes include: "mandarin, peach, raspberry leaves, water blossoms on top, with orange flower, ginger lily, magnolia, lily of the valley in the middle, and musk, precious woods, sheer amber, orris in the base." I remember liking the Body by Victoria in the translucent white cylindrical bottle years ago, a dryer sheets or clean laundry fragrance; however it may have been reformulated in the last few years. The Body by Victoria eau de parfum is a different fragrance altogether, not a stronger version of the Body by Victoria of 10 years ago. The BbV eau de parfum is a heady and fruity scent -- I pick up the magnolia, lily of the valley, and raspberry notes the most. After a pleasant initial spritz, it quickly dried down to something I didn't like at all -- very heady, cheap, and disagreeable. Beautiful bottle though. Come on, VS, you can do better!!