July 22, 2014 | 1279 users online

BB Cream - Annabelle - bb cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by JAR98

I'm really loving this product right now! I have totally switched over from foundations to bb creams as I find they work amazing on my skin! This one was no exception. I got the light/medium colour and I found it was a perfect match for my skin tone. Its perfect for smoothing out the natural redness in my skin. It also came with a bb cream concealer pen when I had bought it, which perfectly covers any blemishes and dark circles I have. While I do love the natural looking glow this cream leaves, after sometime it does just look very oily. So I have to be sure to blot my skin if i'm going to be out awhile. But other than that, great product !

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Chloejud

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin is fair, and the fair one is WAY too pale, and the medium-fair is a little darker than my natural skin tone. I suppose it's because I have oily skin, but I always have the impression it's gone at the end of the day.
However, the price is good, and I believe this product would be great for beginners in makeup (or people who don't have oily skin....)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by 8bitAmes

I actually like this BB cream. The coverage is nice, not fantastic, but, hey, it's not a full coverage foundation. It applies smoothly and blends evenly. It almost disappears into your skin, if that makes sense - beautiful and natural finish. I will say that the shade selection is limited to - wait for it - two shades. I feel like a person with cool-toned skin couldn't wear the light/medium shade. It is quite orangey/yellow. I'm not offended by the packaging and you get a lot of product for what you pay. I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by kayelem

I always squeeze out too much so I am not a fan of the packaging. It gives light coverage and is long-lasting but, holy crap, shine city. You need to powder this one down if you are combo/oily.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by fallfromgrace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product for the shade, the fact that it contained SPF and also the building of coverage factor, which I discussed with an associate working in the beauty department. However, I don't like the product. I find that the coverage is very light and putting more on doesn't result in more coverage. I also find that it pills when I put it on over moisturizer and looks even worse when putting on a little powder foundation over top.

Regarding the SPF, I can't really speak to that. I know that when wearing SPF foundation, pictures can turn out really bad but I haven't had my picture taking wearing this product so I'm not sure how it would turn out.

I think the shade is a match for my skin so I'm sad that this product doesn't work for me. Also, it doesn't feel heavy or uncomfortable when I have it on. I put it on using my fingers and use my fingers to warm up the product a little beforehand. I want to like it but it's too bad that this doesn't work for me. Should also add, this product doesn't cause me to breakout so that is something else that it has going for it. It's too bad, but this product just doesn't do the job I want a bb cream to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first BB Cream ever, and I have to say that I'm amazed. I've read reviews saying that it's a crossover between Asian and Western BB Creams - a good medium, build-able coverage - and I agree. The colour of this product is to the yellow side, which works great for my Asian golden undertones. The smell is a bit sour at first, but it fades after application. I use my fingers to blend it in - 3 dots on my forehead, 3 on both of my checks, 1 on my nose, 1 on my chin - but I'm planning to buy a foundation brush to go with it. Overall, love! <3 Deffo recommend it to Asian girls with combination/oily skin like mine (this becomes matte about thirty minutes after application)!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca122123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first BB cream, I bought it in light/medium which was the lightest of the two available shades and it is too dark for me. It is a bit on the orange side when it dries and it has a strong smell when it is supposed to be "perfume free". On the upside, it leaves your skin feeling soft and glowing with medium coverage, works great as a base. I just wish that they made it in more than two shades, if there was a lighter option I would repurchase but until then I think I will shop around.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by winghearted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can't say enough good things about this BB cream. As long as Annabelle makes this, I will buy it. The colour is a perfect match for my skin, it leaves my skin looking smooth and creamy and soft! It does a good job of hiding blemish marks and the freckles on my nose. The formula is fantastic - its creamy and easy to blend.
Ive tried quite a few BB creams...either the colours just weren't right, they broke me out, or they just didn't do a good job. But this BB cream impressed me so much I'll probably check out the other products this brand offers.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by leeaj1118

Im korean and korea we have tons of bb cream and cc cream during these 9 years. and I tried almost everything from korea and from the states. now I'm living in toronto and I really really love this one. this is so cheap and great. smooth and very light. I love mac body and face foundation and this is very similar colour . light medium bb is C2 in mac body and face foundation. I tested it . I cant believe canada make better bb cream than korea. buy it I bought 3 and gonna give it to my friends.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by menzognero

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love it! the product is really nice, for a moderate price. the bb cream really just smooths out some blemishes. which i'm okay with, i've got concealer for the worst bits. the colour that anabelle bb comes in works great with asian skin tone, pretty much a perfect match when blended in. my only gripe is that he bottle top is kinda flimsy, after a while of using it, the cap grooves came off. but i will definitely buy again, just be careful with the bottle.