April 21, 2014 | 1824 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Caresse "Cherry Tulle"

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with another review that it does not last long. And to be honest, after wearing it all day & looking at it, I decided I need a matte, not a sheer. I returned it. It wore off every time I drank from my water bottle & did not look good as it wears off at all. Sorry to be a party pooper on this one-but it was returned. However, I LOVE the Colour Riche lipstick line-just not too impressed with this particular line by L'Oreal. That said-L'Oreal in general-the best drugstore lipstick in my view!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Safe red for my fair skin. I like that this is sheer and moisturizing but still gives more color than a red gloss would. I have neutral skin and this is not too warm or cool for me.
I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because it is not very long lasting. Other than that, I have no complaints!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by fcdancejme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This gives me the perfect Cherry Lip look I've dreamed of! It is a sheer lipstick that looks more like a gloss on the lips but is more pigmented like a true lipstick! It's amazing and very mosturizing!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by wfnb1

I should've known better than to try Cherry Tulle. In the tube it is a beautiful neutral red, but on me the blue dominates and it looks very purplish! I might like the formula, but I couldn't keep the color on long enough to tell. I plan to try Cardinal Plume, but it is a bit pricey to be throwing out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by teaelleyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE! Much lighter in texture than the Revlon Lip Butters w/ comparable pigmentation, feels silky and slightly slippery on the lips but not at all heavy. This color especially was awesome. One slick gave a sheer cherry tint and a couple more a not too dramatic every day red, a couple more than that gave a deep but still wearable glossy slightly vampy red. Highly recommend!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

Definitely a favorite red out of all my collection. The formula is so moisturizing and smooth. While the lighter colors of the caresse line fade away to nothing, this color leaves a lovely stain behind, without seeping into my lip lines or fading unevenly.

I also feel like I could apply this RED lipstick without a mirror. It glides on so smoothly and stays put for being so moisturizing.

The color is a neutral red, leaning slightly on the pinker side. This could easily be an everyday red for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous sheer red color that brightens up my face. Not a bright red, not an orangey red, not a brick red.... Just a cherry red. This color is a perfect every day red lip color that is fuss free without using lip liners. Love that these caresse lipsticks have a sheen to them. Def would repurchase this color and other shades as well.