Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Waterproof Mascara

3.7

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Disappointing. It looked okay initially, though it seemed to make my lashes straighter.

It was not waterproof. You had one job! Be waterproof.

So, at the end of the day I had straight lashes that had just a tiny amount of mascara on them, looking much like I'd worn no eye makeup at all. I forget to remove the mascara, only to experience a sticky mess when I curl my lashes the next morning!
It was cheap and I'm a WnW fan, so no big deal. Ymmv.

Signed up for Makeupalley just to write this review. I've tried high end and drug store brands of mascara for 20 years of my makeup life and I've never come across a mascara that makes my lashes look long and curls them without the help of an eyelash curler! I have wimpy lashes and they look like I'm wearing falsies with this mascara. I have the one in the purple container in waterproof. Seriously I will never buy another mascara again. This is it.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a fabulous waterproof mascara! I never wear waterproof but I needed one for the gym. Yes, I wear a little something something at the gym. I feel like death if I don't use concealer and some mascara. It does not budge through an hour of hard pumping sweat mania spin class. It doesn't smudge. It doesn't flake. It doesn't run. I also love the fact that this mascara doesn't have a scent to it. One of the best qualities of this mascara is that it is extremely easy to remove. I use Pond's to remove my makeup and this comes right off. I would imagine any oil based cleanser will do the trick. This mascara is not suitable for my daily needs because it is too natural looking. It does provide great separation and some length but zero volume. This is perfect for the gym because I don't want people thinking "Damn, who do you think you are coming in here with flashy eyes?" The reason why I took one lippie off is because the brush pokes my eyeballs. The brush is very thin with spikey plastic sharp THORNS! It reminds me off BeneFit's They're Real mascara brush. But, by using slow soft strokes, it doesn't irritate and stab my eyes.

Hands down the best mascara I have ever used.. And it's SO affordable. It lengthens and separates each lash beautifully. I'll normally take another mascara to add a little volume but this mascara is a great base and will make your lashes look amazing!

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this mascara because it was on sale at Walgreens (about $2-3). In terms of waterproof, it stays on my lashes for about 3-5 hours before getting under my eyes. In terms of lengthening, I find that it does a pretty decent job, but your lashes will look very "stick-like."

Pros:
-Lengthens to a natural look
-Waterproof (3-5 hours)
-Inexpensive
-Looks nice for bottom lashes

Cons:
-Smudges
-No volume

Would I repurchase? Probably not just because I personally would rather splurge a couple more dollars for a good mascara.

A sleeper hit at the drugstore! I am looking for a waterproof mascara for the inevitable tears (of joy) I will be shedding on my wedding day. Wow! This is awesome. The lengthening and definition remind me of Lancome Definicils. Love the thin, precise wand. It takes a lot to impress me regarding makeup, and this is a real gem.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

finally a product by Wet N Wild I like. great for simple every day use. Defines without over exaggerating

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this mascara. I love how long and dark it makes my lashes and multiple coats of this stuff makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes which I love. My eyes look so much more striking when I build it up with this. The formula is perfectly in between wet and dry and it is truly waterproof, something that I have yet to find to match this. A quality buy by far!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Wow..color me impressed. I have tried other WNW mascaras without success. But this one I am very happy with! I like the simple rubber brush. The formula is not too wet and not too dry. I find it does give me some length. This is not a volumizing mascara. Now note that I do not go in for super spidery lashes- just something that will make my lashes more prominent but natural looking. I also need my mascara to be waterproof and not give me panda eyes. So far, after using this for over 2 weeks, it has exceeded my expectations!

PROS: Cheap, easy to use, formula works well, does not give me panda eyes!

CONS: None so far!

EDIT: 9/2015- I did experience some panda eyes with this- so I'm cutting off a star. It wasn't extreme and at the end of a long day, but still...
Definitely plan to repurchase!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

No one can beat the price of this mascara, but that is not why I like it. It doesn't make your lashes thick but it does make them darker and longer. It is so easy to do your lower lashes and I can honestly say it is as good for that as IT cosmetics Tightliner which is so much more expensive I have used both and Wet&Wild is just as good.I like that it is waterproof. However I searched for a long time for a mascara that didn't contain parabens and didn't test on animals this was the only one that I found that offered a reasonable price, well actually a unbelievable low price. I was not happy to find out that some of their other mascaras do contain parabens so it is best to carefully read the ingredients. I will be using it as long as they make it and also looking at their other products for paraben free products.

Popular Mascaras