December 18, 2014 | 1402 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Waterproof Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by ForeverZoey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im in highschool and its perfect for an everyday school thing. Gives my lashes a little boost and barely clumps which is great. I love tht the brush bristles are tiny and rubber because I feel like brushes like that tend to give better length and seperate too at the same time. If you have shorter lashes im not sure if this will work for u in terms of length because I already have long ones but like I said I just need a boost so I would suggest looking into Rimmel Mascara or Maybelline one for extra length !

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was excited to try Wet'n'Wild waterproof mascara after reading some of the reviews. It's super cheap so I didn't hesitate to run out and buy some.

I was very disappointed at the results. My lashes stayed stickey all day. They clumped together and they were droopy. The mascara smudged under my eyes after a few hours. This is one of the worst mascaras that I've tried in a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by AuntieL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this for the skinny wand as bushy brushes cause me to have mascara all over my face. LOVE IT!! Can easily get right up to root of lashes and I can control exactly where mascara goes. Formula works for me and for $2.99 @ Walgreens it't worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Of the brands and formulas I've tried so far, this is my favorite drugstore mascara!

I bought this not expecting much at all. I was looking to find a thrifty alternative to e.l.f, because the smudging got to be more than I could handle. I've tried all the other major Walgreens brands (CG, Maybelline, L'Oreal, Rimmel, etc.) but never Wet N' Wild. I've had really good luck with WNW lately, so I decided to give it a shot.

I was more than surprised the first time I used this. Usually, more inexpensive mascara is dry, even in a fresh tube. Imagine my surprise when I pulled out the wand and it was wet! And shiny! Definitely a good sign. The wand is great too. It was the same plastic as opposed to fiber wand I love(d) so much about e.l.f mineral. But this wand is more narrow. I can get right up on the roots of all my lashes and get great coverage from root to tip.

I will agree with previous reviewers on the clumping. Right out of the gate, the first few times I used this, I had the same issue. It was easily remedied by wiping all mascara off the wand and combing out but that's a step I shouldn't have to take. A week or so after opening this tube, the formula got waaay easier to work with. Perhaps it dried out just the right amount. The pigment is dark and once I got the right consistency, I am loving this. It doesn't smudge or flake at all and one coat is just right for everyday wear.

The packaging is cute (I love the purple) and the price is great! I am sure there are other mascaras out there that do more than this one does. And they have a larger price tag to go with it. I will stick with this for my everyday, fuss free mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like using this for my bottom lashes. It separates them really well and the bristles are small so it's very easy to use for that purpose.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Youhaveabigbut

Okay so I have semi long STRAIGHT eyelashes , and always curl my eyelashes when I put mascara. But when I used this mascara , it was just NOOO. It made them clumpy, wet, and stuck. if that even makes sense lol I really had hope for this mascara so I tried again but this time letting the mascara dry out for a day. And again nooooo. I would rather spend $4 more for the cover girl lashbast mascara (the orange one) as a volumizimg mascara . But hey it might work for youu!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:10:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beats high end lengthening mascaras! For 3$ this is the biggest makeup must try for my short lashed friends. I was not even expecting the results I got with this mascara. Extremely buildable to crazy length, refuses to clump, zero flaking or smudging and the plastic bristled thin wand is truly ideal for me! Love pairing this with a volumizing mascara for a false lash effect. Very impressive and I am definitely going to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Waterproof indeed, when you try to wash it off. However it smudges, does not hold a curl, and makes my lashes look extremely spidery. Formula is also way too watery.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by auntita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very wet formula that weights down my lashes and takes a while to dry. I would say this is somewhat water resistant but not waterproof or smudge proof. An OK mascara after a couple weeks of getting some air and drying out some but there better cheap mascaras out there.
Purchased because it was so cheap, "waterproof" and cruelty free. I'll try something new next time. I did like the wand...nice and small with rubber bristles that separate lashes well. I hate when they are too bulky.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by sarahrose53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is average for me - not amazing, but not so horrible that I can't use it. I bought it in waterproof by accident; I never buy waterproof mascara because for some reason it's always so difficult for me to get off. On the other hand, I do like that this mascara has great staying power and doesn't flake or smudge on me. My main complaint is in the way it applies. Because the bristles are a little bit far apart, it doesn't do a great job separating my lashes; in fact it tends to clump my lashes together, which isn't ideal for me.