Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Waterproof Mascara

3.7

A sleeper hit at the drugstore! I am looking for a waterproof mascara for the inevitable tears (of joy) I will be shedding on my wedding day. Wow! This is awesome. The lengthening and definition remind me of Lancome Definicils. Love the thin, precise wand. It takes a lot to impress me regarding makeup, and this is a real gem.

on 3/25/2015 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

finally a product by Wet N Wild I like. great for simple every day use. Defines without over exaggerating

on 3/21/2015 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this mascara. I love how long and dark it makes my lashes and multiple coats of this stuff makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes which I love. My eyes look so much more striking when I build it up with this. The formula is perfectly in between wet and dry and it is truly waterproof, something that I have yet to find to match this. A quality buy by far!

on 2/4/2015 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Wow..color me impressed. I have tried other WNW mascaras without success. But this one I am very happy with! I like the simple rubber brush. The formula is not too wet and not too dry. I find it does give me some length. This is not a volumizing mascara. Now note that I do not go in for super spidery lashes- just something that will make my lashes more prominent but natural looking. I also need my mascara to be waterproof and not give me panda eyes. So far, after using this for over 2 weeks, it has exceeded my expectations!

PROS: Cheap, easy to use, formula works well, does not give me panda eyes!

CONS: None so far!

Definitely plan to repurchase!

on 1/26/2015 10:29:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

No one can beat the price of this mascara, but that is not why I like it. It doesn't make your lashes thick but it does make them darker and longer. It is so easy to do your lower lashes and I can honestly say it is as good for that as IT cosmetics Tightliner which is so much more expensive I have used both and Wet&Wild is just as good.I like that it is waterproof. However I searched for a long time for a mascara that didn't contain parabens and didn't test on animals this was the only one that I found that offered a reasonable price, well actually a unbelievable low price. I was not happy to find out that some of their other mascaras do contain parabens so it is best to carefully read the ingredients. I will be using it as long as they make it and also looking at their other products for paraben free products.

on 1/5/2015 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara! It works perfectly and I would buy it again in a heart beat! I am so happy with this product and will defiantly continue to buy it!

on 12/18/2014 4:25:00 PM

This is my HG Mascara! After trying Maybelline (which smudged like crazy and did nothing for my lashes) and Covergirl (same story), I was willing to try anything. I heard good reviews about this mascara and for $3 I could afford to try it. I was pretty desperate to find a mascara that had solid staying power since that was another issue I had with Maybelline's mascaras. I ride nine miles a day on my bike to and from work. Staying power is a MUST especially since I have lovely genetic undereye dark circles. If it smudges, I look like a zombie. If it smudges, it gets thrown away. I was a bit skeptical since Wet n Wild's quality isn't the best but I love their eyeshadows so I figured: "Why not?". This mascara is amazing! IT STAYS AND DOESN'T SMUDGE!!! I rode to work 4.5 miles in the cold which makes my eyes tear up. I got to work expecting raccoon eyes and the mascara stayed put! It wasn't all over my face! Granted, it does have its flaws. The formula is pretty wet so be careful when applying. It can clump but use a eyelash brush to separate the clumps out. It does lengthen my lashes out and they look really pretty. For $3, I cannot beat this deal!!!

on 12/11/2014 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Im in highschool and its perfect for an everyday school thing. Gives my lashes a little boost and barely clumps which is great. I love tht the brush bristles are tiny and rubber because I feel like brushes like that tend to give better length and seperate too at the same time. If you have shorter lashes im not sure if this will work for u in terms of length because I already have long ones but like I said I just need a boost so I would suggest looking into Rimmel Mascara or Maybelline one for extra length !

on 11/14/2014 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I was excited to try Wet'n'Wild waterproof mascara after reading some of the reviews. It's super cheap so I didn't hesitate to run out and buy some.

I was very disappointed at the results. My lashes stayed stickey all day. They clumped together and they were droopy. The mascara smudged under my eyes after a few hours. This is one of the worst mascaras that I've tried in a long time.

on 10/19/2014 1:52:00 PM

Bought this for the skinny wand as bushy brushes cause me to have mascara all over my face. LOVE IT!! Can easily get right up to root of lashes and I can control exactly where mascara goes. Formula works for me and for $2.99 @ Walgreens it't worth a try.