April 23, 2014 | 2092 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Waterproof Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Synfonia04

I went to my local drugstore to pick up this waterproof mascara for a water-park trip that I had the next day. It was really cheap and I was hoping to really love it.

WRONG..

I wore this the day of my water-park trip and the minute the water touched my lashes, the mascara was running down my face terribly. I was embarrassed because I was with my friends and I was really wishing that this mascara would stay on. But oh well what can I do?

I stopped wearing this mascara for a long time and it was just in the back of my makeup drawer and I didn't wanna touch it again. Until one day when I decided to give it another try. I wasn't gonna wear it to the pool again, but instead just to the mall. When I put it on it took many layers to get me some what satisfied with the results but I was still unhappy about it. My lashes looked very natural! Almost as if I only have clear mascara on. I mean, there's absolutely nothing wrong with natural looking lashes but for me I did like that. The "length" it gave me wasn't much. It gave me no volume. If someone was standing a few feet in front of me they wouldn't be able to tell I had mascara on. The only way they would tell is if they came right up to my face.

Anyways, later that night I was washing my mascara off and I noticed a few things.
- it takes a long time to take it off
- it comes off in clumps sort of
- it sticks onto my lashes
- it's harsh on my eyes when I take it off
- leaves the skin around my eyes with a black tint to them

In conclusion, you can tell I didn't like this mascara much. If you like natural looking lashes then this is for you. But if not then don't get this. I don't like giving negative reviews but the truth is the truth.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ohdrdoctor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is nothing special. But it's cheap, non-irritating, and good for day looks. Like a workhorse: it does the job. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by meh107

I like this mascara. Second time I bought a tube. I like the thin wand and the formula isn't wet. More of a dry one. And I like that the packaging is purple. Just because. I like purple. Goes on easily but I do notice some clumping. I always just pick off the mascara that are at the very ends of the lashes to avoid the 'too thick lash' look. Especially when there are little clumps. But I did notice that at first use of the mascara or around the time after using it, it would wear out at the end of the day and come off under my eyes. Over all, I like this. Makes my lashes more noticeable. I aim for the 'natural lash look' so I don't pack it on.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Se7enR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this mascara after reading a few reviews gushing about it. Initially I was so disappointed as it did nothing for my lashes. I actually hated it. But determined not to give up, I left it for roughly a month and then start using it again. And this time it worked wonders for me! The formula is not as wet anymore and it really lengthen my lashes. The other difference I did was the application method. When I first got it, I used straight upwards strokes but this time, I took my time going zig-zag slowly from the roots to the tips. And when I say slowly, I meant very slowly. I also roll the wand while applying from roots to tips. My lashes somehow get more products without any clumping which resulted in beautiful, long lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by TayGraham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara elongates my lashes without clumping and lasts all day. Great price too. Definitely worth buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by IndustryKoda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

No nonsense and perfect. I can swipe this on and not have to comb through after which is huge. it is neither wet nor overly dry, and applies a lot like the Besame 1930s mascara. Very smooth.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by makeup4ever15

Maybe I got a bad tube, because this clumped like nothing you've ever seen before. the reviews seemed so great, so did the price. I went out to buy it and was so eager to try it. I applied one coat and my lashes stuck together and looked so gross! it did give length but horrible finish! I have thin lashes though and it is easy to clump on mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by princessreena

Incredible! I have tried many mascaras in many different prices, and this one is by far one of my favorites. I purchased it at Target for around $3, which is an excellent price. I honestly didn't expect much out of it, but I ran out if my usual mascara right before prom, so I bought this thinking I would use it just as a base coat before applying false eyelashes. I was so surprised when I applied it later that night and it made my eyelashes a mile long! I have naturally very light, almost invisible lashes, and this mascara made it look like I had naturally long, thick, dark beautiful eyelashes. I haven't stopped using it since, and it outperforms expensive brands. I would definitely buy this product again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by moniye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am happy with this purchase. I got this at Dollar Tree for $1.00 which is good because I've seen it priced from $2-$5 at other places. It is definitely waterproof, which I love. basically it's exactly what it claims to be, lengthens your lashes and stays on. Great quality for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Phoenix761

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first mascara from Wetn Wild that I have tried. It was 4$ and I would have paid much more for it. This is similiar to Lancome Definicils, But it has that something extra that Definicils lacks.
Lancome Definicils gives great seperation and definition with a slight curl. This Wet n Wild mascara does the same, and also gives great length, amazing curl, jet-black color and a fluttery effect. The color is very black. The formula is neither too wet, nor too dry and It does not dry out quickly.
I feel that it also gives good volume, while making my lashes look very long. With this macara I do not have to use an eyelash curler. I love that I can apply multiple coats with no clumping. The wand is not the traditional mascara wand. It is a long, thin plastic wand with has lots of thin bristles.
It lasts all day and I never experience any smearing or flaking. That being said, this mascara is not completely waterproof. If it's a windy day, and my eyes tear up, this mascara will not run. However, if I wash my face with a basic cleanser, it will run, but it won't come off completely. I do need to loosen it will an oil-based makeup remover to get it all off. I use pure Olive oil and hot water and it works fine.
I like that it's not completely waterproof. I don't want to pull out lashes while trying to remove it. So it's waterproof enough for me.
This is my Holy Grail mascara. I have tried high-end and low-end and this is the best that I have found.