July 31, 2014 | 1874 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Waterproof Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:10:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beats high end lengthening mascaras! For 3$ this is the biggest makeup must try for my short lashed friends. I was not even expecting the results I got with this mascara. Extremely buildable to crazy length, refuses to clump, zero flaking or smudging and the plastic bristled thin wand is truly ideal for me! Love pairing this with a volumizing mascara for a false lash effect. Very impressive and I am definitely going to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Waterproof indeed, when you try to wash it off. However it smudges, does not hold a curl, and makes my lashes look extremely spidery. Formula is also way too watery.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by auntita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very wet formula that weights down my lashes and takes a while to dry. I would say this is somewhat water resistant but not waterproof or smudge proof. An OK mascara after a couple weeks of getting some air and drying out some but there better cheap mascaras out there.
Purchased because it was so cheap, "waterproof" and cruelty free. I'll try something new next time. I did like the wand...nice and small with rubber bristles that separate lashes well. I hate when they are too bulky.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by sarahrose53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is average for me - not amazing, but not so horrible that I can't use it. I bought it in waterproof by accident; I never buy waterproof mascara because for some reason it's always so difficult for me to get off. On the other hand, I do like that this mascara has great staying power and doesn't flake or smudge on me. My main complaint is in the way it applies. Because the bristles are a little bit far apart, it doesn't do a great job separating my lashes; in fact it tends to clump my lashes together, which isn't ideal for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Sabrina67

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am on the hunt for a truly waterproof mascara and one that won't break the bank. I used to wear CG Marathon mascara, but that has long since been discontinued and I have been trying to find its equivalent ever since (to no avail, I might add).

I read some reviews on here that stated it was truly waterproof. I also read some that said it wasn't. Being an optimist, I thought I would go with the reviews that said it was and I purchased a tube of waterproof in black.

I was disappointed in this. I put it on my lashes and waited a good amount of time for it to finally dry (this took a while). Finally, I did the 'splash test'. I splashed water in my face 3 times. The mascara ran like crazy (like it was running a Marathon? lol) and I had mascara running down my face. NOT WATERPROOF. How do they get away with stating a product is waterproof when it won't pass a basic waterproof 'test'?

I like the wand of the mascara. It did a good job of separating and lengthening my lashes and I was impressed by that. I don't curl my lashes, so I can't comment on whether or not it holds a curl. However, since I bought it for its waterproof ability (my eyes water a lot) and since it so clearly isn't waterproof, I can't recommend this "waterproof" version to anyone who is looking for a good waterproof mascara with staying power. Stay away.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This mascara does nothing for my straight Asian eyelashes. I guess it's good at separating but it can get clumpy and "wet" real fast. If you are blessed with long, luscious eyelashes, this will probably look great on you. But if you have stubborn straight down lashes, I would steer clear of this product. Oh, and it's not very practical for those who wear glasses..smudges everywhere!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by coffeelover1989

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this takes a while to dry which stinks and it goes on thick not very good

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dupe ( or better!) for Jordana Best Lash, so if you cant get that, try this. Lately I have wanted longer lashes and to be able to use the same mascara on the bottom too. This is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by SWhitaker05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok I know most people see Wet 'N' Wild and instantly think of the cheap lip gloss from the 90's but seriously this mascara is amazing! I use it by itself most days sometimes I use it with the Jordana Extreme lash mascara. They are both super affordable and work well. One tip you will probably have to do several coats which I don't mind seeing as how it is only 2.99 where I live. Great Product!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Your basic, no-frills black waterproof mascara. It's a workhorse! Does what it's supposed to go do & no funny business about it. This will not give your lashes extreme curl, length, or blackness, but if you want a no-nonsense normal mascara that doesn't break the bank, here's your mascara. The purple tube is pretty. It stayed on through an eye DR exam today, a nap, & fairly humid/hot weather. I could name off 5 better mascaras, but also 5 which are worse, so odds are you will find this effective, cheap, & not-too-exciting. But there's something to be said about being dependable even if that mascara isn't hugely exciting. I wasn't thrilled or enthralled w this mascara, but I don't dislike it. This won't inspire an extreme reaction of "gee I love this" or "wow I hate this." The price was the biggest factor for me in purchasing it & poss repurchase because it's not the easiest mascara to go find in stores (waterproof version). I am not disappointed esp for the price. I think w my extra value card thing it was around two bucks at walgreens. Better than the WnW clinical mascara, I have sensitive eyes w tear duct plugs & that 1 irritated my chronic dry eye to no end, but this was easily removed w a makeup remover wipe & hasn't irritated my eyes during wear nor removal.