July 24, 2014 | 1970 users online

Styling Products - Nexxus - Frizz Defy Styling Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by debdee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using the Frizz Defy Frizz Protection, which is an oil based product with coconut extract. It does what the label says it will - it shines and tames frizzy hair. I spray the ends of my hair before curling it with hot rollers or blowing it out with a hair dryer. It works as a hot oil treatment, smoothes the hair and gives it a bit of sheen. It has a light tropical fragrance. A bottle lasts a really long time because a small amount goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by graiae66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a product similar to the Fekkai styling/glossing creme that was affordable. On a teaching salary with no raise in 5 years, I could not continue to pay $22 a tube, no matter how good it was and no matter that a pea-size dollop was all that was needed. I tried this product on a whim from Target--$8, so about 1/3 the cost of the Fekkai product. I've been very happy with it. Again, just a small pea-sized amount is all that is needed after shampooing and before blow drying. I have smooth, less frizzy hair, and I will continue to buy this well-priced quality product.