August 22, 2014 | 2045 users online

Pressed Powders - Revlon - ColorStay Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Karmstar

It blends nicely with my skin tone and the coverage is decent. But go lightly when putting on or it might appear a little cakey. I got it for about $10 but its worth it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cons- very little product, bad coverage, no staying power, very expensive for the little amount of product you get.

Pros- doesn't break me out.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

Gives zero coverage and makes me look all chalky and pale

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like to use products in the same line so when I started using Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation I decided to try this powder. I was not impressed by it. Alone it provides a very light decent coverage but when paired with foundation it looks very cakey and unnatural. I switched to a translucent powder and prefer that over this. If you're looking for a good setting powder with color try Maybelline Dream Matte.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am an NC42, and I chose medium-deep which was the darkest color on the display. So far I'm impressed. The color match is just about perfect, and it provides the matte finish I require. Doesn't have a scent, and it's reasonably priced. I got this at CVS for $2 after the Revlon coupon and the ECB reward.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Holagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this pressed powder about 3 months ago in light/medium and my first impression that gave me great coverage and the color is perfect it doesnt look to dark or bright on me,sometimes its really hard to find the right color..it also made my pores look small,Ive also notice that this product doesn't break me out and that's one of the things I like the most about this Pressed Powder,also since i have kinda oily skin this product really works well on me and makes my face look not so shinny.:D its sad how this product has low rating thoe..:I

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this product in the newest packaging from CVS. It's a good product...I was surprised by all the low ratings. With sales and coupons, it cost me around $6. Retail is $9.99 USD. The light/medium shade even gave me some coverage and made my pores look smaller. The color did not oxidize throughout the day either. I have oily skin, and this powder worked well with my other concealers and liquid foundations.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has decent coverage but comes out way too light and chalky on me. I like more of a natural finish for my powders and this settles into my fine lines and crows feet if I get too much on. I find it does work better to use a big fluffy brush to apply rather than the compact that comes with it so I will be able to at least use it but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by RachelT5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a lot of people like this but i use this so my face doesn't look that shiny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

Wow, not much love for this powder on here. I happen to like it. I have a very oily t-zone and use this to set my long wearing foundation du jour to keep the oilies at bay and even out my skintone. I pat it on with the puff instead of sweeping it on or using a powder brush. It mattifies my skin and gives me a polished, finished look and keeps me from getting as shiny as I would without it. I really like this and will re-purchase.