September 21, 2014 | 1150 users online

Scrubs - Sana - Salon De Porejo Peeling Gel

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by nanciixd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product sucks big time. It's difficult to remove because the leftover gets stuck to my hair and it doesn't do a good job exfoliating. When I try to remove the remaining gunk off it takes forever and it just ends up clogging my pores again.

Honestly, save yourself the money and make your own mask using ground oatmeal, yogurt, and honey. It's natural, cost effective, and the results are amazing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

Disclaimer - This is one of my first peel-y exfoliation products so unfortunately I don't have much to compare to.

HOWEVER, I do think it's a wonderful, gentle but very effective exfoliant. All you do is put a big dollop of this gel on your fingertips and spread it quickly across your face (even under your eyes, I think it's safe to use there). It has some beads in it but they vanish once they come in contact with your skin, so it does not feel like a scrub. After a few seconds, you can gently start to rub at your skin with your fingers or your palm. You'll start noticing dead skin rolling off in noticeable, white peices. This is a PAINLESS process, and I'm pretty sure half of it is just some trickery with the ingredients in the gel because it doesn't seem possible to lose that much skin at once. Anyways, once you notice that you're not getting more of the 'peices', you've basically pulled off all the dead skin that's going to come off at that time. Just rinse the white stuff and any remaining gel off with water and you're done!

My skin is left feeling very smooth and soft, and I notice that my face looks brighter for a day or two afterwards (probably because this got rid of all the dull, dead skin sitting on top.) I can't read Japanese but to be safe, I think this product is only meant for 1-2 uses a week. Your skin needs time to recover in between!

I got this for about $18 off Amazon. While it's not the cheapest thing out there, I think this is one of the cheaper AHA peeling gels I've seen that actually WORKS. I highly recommend for someone who wants a quick but fast way to brighten their face and exfoliate at the same time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

I needed a new exfoliating product and this was very cheap when I bought it. It's a gentle gel with microbeads inside (the beads will burst when you rub on it). To use, you dry your face and then apply the product on your face and start exfoliating. The gel will scrub out eraser-like white particles which is supposed to be your dead skin (as a science student, and also a consumer who have used many similar products of this type, I don't believe in the claim that this white eraser-like stuff is entirely your dead skin). I think it's an okay product, not bad if you need a very gentle exfoliating gel. If you need a stronger exfoliating product, then this will not be the right one.

Product description:
Skin-rejuvenating peeling gel removes dull and rough surface skin, minimizing pore size and smoothing out skin with continued use. AHA softens skin, making it easy to peel off dead skin cells and reveal the more radiant layer underneath. Nano collagen then supplies needed moisture while trehalose traps moisture for round-the-clock softer and smoother skin