Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer

3.3

Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Heptyl Undecylenate, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Gluconolactone, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum

on 7/27/2015 2:18:00 AM

It's way too thick and feels like body lotion. However, it's not even that moisturizing as I have normal/combination skin and have been getting dry patches in the 8 or so weeks I've been using this. It's way too heavily scented.
At least it's pretty cheap?

on 7/19/2015 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'll admit that its thickness made my skin feel hydrated/nourished, but only for a hot minute. This moisturizer left my skin red as a tomato. I've never reacted this way to a product besides Origins Night-a-Mins moisturizer. My skin was beyond irritated.

The fragrance was very off putting and I was disappointed with this product.

on 7/12/2015 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

First, the pros..it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or shiny. It's pretty lightweight. I liked the texture. The packaging is pretty. It comes in a glass container that makes it look like some expensive moisturizer. Neutrogena Natural is aimed at the health conscious consumer who wants something good for the skin. This has less of the harmful ingredients in other moisturizers.

But I couldn't get past the candy smell. I find the scent a bit strong, but it goes away fairly quickly. I don't know why a product that tries to be so "green" and eco-friendly has to have an awful scent like this one has. The only reason I won't buy this again is because of the scent. If not for the scent, I would get it again.

on 7/5/2015 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this at Target for $13.99
Cons:
Contains no SPF
Contains fragrance

My skin type is oily, acne prone.
This moisturizer has a nice creamy consistency that melts right into the skin. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy on the skin at all.
It has never irritated my skin or caused acne which is a huge plus for me. The scent reminds me of green apples. It doesn't seem to really linger on the skin too long but it's defiantly a strong apple smell that might irritate some noses. This hydrates my skin beautifully. I love applying this day and night. It works great under makeup to insure a hydrated, smooth surface.

on 5/25/2015 12:19:00 AM

Love it!

on 5/17/2015 12:35:00 AM

I have combo skin. I love how this product makes my skin feel. Soft, nourished, does well under make up. I like using it in the inner corner of my eyes because concealers dry them out and sometimes eczema occurs. But this helps soothe.

on 4/24/2015 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

When I rubbed some of this moisturizer on my childrens' dry faces, they said they knew that scent from somewhere. "Cherry Airheads!" they shouted. It does smell like their favorite candy. If fruity/candy scents are okay with you, then the moisturizer will do fine. It is a thin, light moisture with no greasiness. I use this on summer nights. If it had some zinc oxide sunscreen added, I would like it even better as a daytime moisturizer that sits well under makeup.

on 4/24/2015 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this and the ingredients seemed innocuous. After using a few times, it pissed off my skin to the point it was stinging and burning and super rough, like lizard skin but it also stings. I'm now using the most basic stuff to cleanse and moisturize, waiting for the reaction to go away. I had this happen with an Aveeno moisturizer and once, severely, when using honey on my face in the shower. I gave it to my girls to use as hand lotion. If you're sensitive-skinned, I would suggest not using this. In reading other reviews, it appears my reaction is not isolated.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

A little background on my skin. It's very pale, combination (weird combination...slightly oily on the sides of my forehead and chin, dry to the point of flaky in my eyebrow area and nose, normal-dry on my cheeks), lots of redness (I have an Irish skin tone!), and prone to breakouts. Also somewhat sensitive. Nothing got rid of the flakiness and I was breaking out worse as time went in no matter what products I used. Medicated products seemed to make it worse!

I recently switched my cleanser to the Fresh Farmacy bar from Lush, their tea tree water toner, and I take my makeup off with Neutrogena makeup remover wipes and the little eye makeup remover pads from Almay to get everything off. The only medicated product I use now is the Clean and Clear Persa-Gel on stubborn zits.This has helped me immesenly. Flakiness was gone, my face felt soft, and my skin was clearing up. However, I could not find a good mosturizer. I used Yes to Tomatos which sometimes burned my skin and made parts of my face too oily and parts way too dry, but that was what worked best for me at that point.

I decided to give this a try, and I love it. It soaks in and leaves my skin soft all over. It doesn't make me oily at all, and it mosturizes all my dry spots. The last of my pimpless clearing up because I think I finally balanced my skin care correctly. This sits nicely under my makeup. My skin seems less red now too, though I don't think they claim it will affect tone at all.

My only gripes about this are that I use it as my day mosturizer and it has no SPF and that it kind of irritates my eyes. Even a little bit of SPF would make me happy. I think this could be added with a natural product and they could still get the same percentage. I also do not get this too close to my eyes. I don't use it anywhere you'd normally put an eye cream. However, if I put it too far up on my cheeks, it kinda burns my eyes. It isn't bad and not enough to make me stop using the product, but it is irritating.

I use the Neutrogena Naturals night cream at night. Love this line. Add SPF to this, and it will be perfect! :)

on 3/2/2015 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

***DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN***

I wanted a cleanser/moisturiser/scrub combo that wasn't too expensive but got the job done. I have sensitive skin but have not been taking care of it and was using cheap, paint-stripping facial washes and slathering on random moisturisers.

Neutrogena has a good, solid reputation so I picked up the set and was fully intending to use them to the end.

The face wash is fine, the scrub is middling, but the moisturiser is DIABOLICAL.

Every time I would put it on, my face would go hot and bright red patches would sprout. I could feel the sting of the moisturiser that i knew wasn't even related to my facial dryness or toner. I have NEVER had this reaction with even the $5 moisturisers I've used in the past.

It made my face red, hot and stinging. And dry!

Looking at the Neutrogena Naturals range, don't be comforted by the NATURALS label. This is all the same chemical gunk that you find everywhere.

I know that NN isn't that glamorous as a brand, but I thought it would be along the lines of Ponds, Olay and whatnot - dependable, inexpensive, probably full of mineral oil and fine for a young, sensitive face.

Wrong. My skin is sensitive but I don't break out from products, even new ones. They take some adjusting to, but this is evil. Like you may as well rub oil all over your face.

AVOID.