November 28, 2014 | 1113 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Youngbeauty143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really needed a moisturizer for the winter because my skin gets so dry, I picked up this one since it claimed it was "natural." I do like it, but you have to use a very small amount or it feels really oily. It does keep my face moisturized throughout the day like it claims.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by ls221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is so amazing. I've seen such an improvement in my skin and I've only been using it for about two weeks. It's light, it's hydrating, it's cheap, and it improves the look of skin and I think it's even reduced zits and breakouts. The only bad thing for some people may be the fragrance, but I enjoy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by katlj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My dry skin felt marvelous after I first applied this - dewy moist. It is day three and my face has several bumps on it. (Something I haven't experienced in years.) I'm so sorry this didn't work for me. It's a big pore - clogger.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by CharmedLady

I love this product. The moisturizing properties are great and not too heavy, as it stills absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't leave any residue. I love the smell, since it reminds me of the candy "Rockets". I have sensitive skin that some times gets dry, and I find this helps a lot. I also have the night cream that is awesome. The negative reviews I've read seem to only be from people with acne prone skin, so I would suggest to stay away if that is your skin type. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by ank9182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you have oily acne prone skin then this is not a product for you. I tried it after experiencing really dry skin from a product that was too strong for me. This is definitely a good moisturizer if you have dry skin because it really helped my skin heal quickly but now that my skin is back to how it was before (oily) this product does nothing but clog my pores. I decided to only use it at night as a good thick moisturizer but still my pores are just filled and gross and my acne is worsening so I think it's time i put it away. It works well for some people I know like my mum. She uses it and it makes her skin soft and almost glow. I've noticed great changes in her appearance since started to use this moisturizer so it really depends on your skin type with this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by KyrstyLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All I have to say is this has alot of pore clogging ingredients in it for sensitive acne prone oily skin. Just one being coconut oil which my face HATES!. Maybe better for normal to slightly dry skin types ...continued to use it as a hand cream because I really do love the smell and packaging(i know, its a problem really but packaging attracts me to things first). And my hands stay soft for hours. I wont be repurchasing though Better cheaper hand creams out there

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product did a great job moisturizing my skin and keeping it moisturized. I also noticed that the fine lines of my face were less visible within a week of using this product. My face felt velvety and soft after every use. I also liked that the ingredients in this product aren't as harsh compared to other moisturizers.

Unfortunately, I find the smell of this product kind of overwhelming. I also felt that this product was oily on my normal/oily combination skin. Within a couple of days a noticed an increased amount of clogged pores on my face. I decided to continue to use it until a week, and in the end, my face was covered with whiteheads. If it wasn't for it clogging my pores, I probably would've continued using this product, but unfortunately everyday 10 new whiteheads would appear.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by kellyh1022

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you have acne prone skin, stay away from this product. I know the packaging states it is non comedogenic, but I beg to differ. There are numerous pore clogging ingredients in this moisturizer, which should have been red flags for me, but I tried it anyway. I used it every morning after my shower and under under makeup. I noticed the first signs of pimples after only three or four days. It's been about three weeks since I stopped using it and my face is finally starting to go back to normal.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by makeupforever17

I loved this product ! Usually I'm not the one to use moisturizers regularly. However, I recently started accutane and my skin was becoming extremely dry. I use this in the morning and honestly love how it makes my skin feel. It preps it right up for primer and the rest of my makeup. Its not greasy, its super lightweight. I also noticed that my skin felt alot softer and smoother. My skin doesn't flake off during the day with this moisturizer , and its great for under makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by itsholly20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i bought this before i read the reviews, and once i read them i knew i wasn't going to like this stuff. however, I've used it for a few weeks and i love it! my skin used to be dry and flakey, but now it is smooth and soft. it hasn't broken me out at all. i love the smell too. the only thing that i don't like is that it feels tight on my skin for the first few minutes. its almost like a mask, which is really weird. also, the packaging isn't too great. there is dried up product on the lid every time i open it. other than that, great product.