Wet 'n' Wild Fergie - Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I returned this shortly after purchasing it. If anything I learned that you should look at swatches if possible before you even think of buying. I thought this would be a really cool black base with gold glitter. Wrong. When I swatched it it was a jelly gray color with black and gold glitter. Pretty, but definitely not what I wanted or expected with this shade. Since I returned it I cannot say anything about how long it lasted before chipping and the whatnot.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Overall, I really like this glitter. It is unique mix of gold medium hex glitter and tiny round black glitter. There is a learning curve to applying it though, I found that I had to dab it on the nail in order to get an even application. Also there is more black glitter than gold so you have to take care if you want to get gold glitter on every nail. It dries to a matte finish so top coat is a must imo. Other than that I think this is a really striking combination, and some how quite classy. I'm wearing now over a grey polish and I love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Love this! Applied like a dream...exactly like I thought it would...giving an even but polka dotted black and gold glitter effect. Great wear too.

on 8/22/2012 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this product, and it's currently been on my nails chip-free for two weeks! I always have loved the matte sparkle trend, so when I saw this I had to buy it. The gold sparkles are also a very nice addition.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I found the Fergie WnW polish display @ Wags & picked out the 3 glitters I liked best with this being one of them. I agree with the first reviewer about it being pretty underwhelming. In order to spruce it up I added a coat of the fergie gold hex glitter "Glamorous" & it looked much better. Im still not eactly in love with the end result but it was fun to try. I posted two pics: The trio I bought & my notd w/ glamorous in the back of TGBGN over Pure Ice Jaguar. I have a limited edition WnW polish from last Halloween that has these same black glitters (but a little bit bigger than Fergies) floating in a clear base. I figured I can also try a coat of that to see how it turns out. :) Anyway it is a fun polish but I am loving the Hollywood Walk of fame rainbow star glitter the best out of the 3 I got.

on 7/30/2012 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Underwhelming. Looks pretty dang cool in the bottle: fine black glitter with large gold hex. The base is clear though, and the black glitter is matte. Only the gold sparkles. Maybe it would look better layered over something other than black or nude, which is what I tried. The formula is okay, and it dries pretty fast, though.