July 29, 2014 | 1247 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie - Glowstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm normally not a big fan of green nail polish but this one caught my eye. I love it -- it's a bright green with subtle gold shimmer and a slight metallic finish. In the sunlight it glows a neon green; indoors it sometimes looks more yellow-ish green but still very bright. It's slightly sheer and I needed 3 coats for opacity. A great fun color for my pale, warm skintone. It also lasts amazingly long! I used it with CND sticky basecoat and Sally Hansen Insta-Dry topcoat, and it lasted 6 days with only one chip and a little tip wear. And those 6 days even included installing two baby gates and replacing some toilet parts -- usually my nails look much worse after manual labor like that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I love this bright neon-ish green color!!

I got this for summer and it looks really cute with a tan and anytime I wear it I ALWAYS get compliments,people like how its a unique color!

*Totally long wearing! 2 coats is what I use. I can get almost a week out of this color without chipping by using a clear topcoat and even if i don't this polish is very durable and lasts.

I'd repurchase if needed!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very pretty but not really original. I though the application and wear were great though! Might rebuy if needed...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG this is the coolest color ever. Genius idea to make the color of a glowstick in a polish. I have only swatched 1 nail so far but can't wait to use this. I think i should stock a back up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pearly day-glo green polish. Not very original, but it's very pretty. The formula is smooth, dry time is average, and I only needed two coats. Got this on sale at Wags for $1, but I think the regular price is $3.99.