Wet 'n' Wild Fergie - Glowstick

on 12/9/2014 3:32:00 PM

I love the color and usually the brand but this nail polish just would not stay strong. After waiting several hours, I showered and the polish clumped up terribly on my nails. I even had a clear-topcoat on and didn't cake on the polish.
If you lightly press it against a fabric it even takes on the shape of the threads. =[ no good. This was the only pretty green color at the shop. For reference, I used two different types of wet'n'wild nail polish (a green and a red for a holiday party) - the red was Wild Shine, Red Red. That one didn't have any bumps or anything. Plus it was cheaper and dried faster!

on 8/16/2013 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm normally not a big fan of green nail polish but this one caught my eye. I love it -- it's a bright green with subtle gold shimmer and a slight metallic finish. In the sunlight it glows a neon green; indoors it sometimes looks more yellow-ish green but still very bright. It's slightly sheer and I needed 3 coats for opacity. A great fun color for my pale, warm skintone. It also lasts amazingly long! I used it with CND sticky basecoat and Sally Hansen Insta-Dry topcoat, and it lasted 6 days with only one chip and a little tip wear. And those 6 days even included installing two baby gates and replacing some toilet parts -- usually my nails look much worse after manual labor like that!

on 7/15/2013 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this bright neon-ish green color!!

I got this for summer and it looks really cute with a tan and anytime I wear it I ALWAYS get compliments,people like how its a unique color!

*Totally long wearing! 2 coats is what I use. I can get almost a week out of this color without chipping by using a clear topcoat and even if i don't this polish is very durable and lasts.

I'd repurchase if needed!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Very pretty but not really original. I though the application and wear were great though! Might rebuy if needed...

on 8/26/2012 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

OMG this is the coolest color ever. Genius idea to make the color of a glowstick in a polish. I have only swatched 1 nail so far but can't wait to use this. I think i should stock a back up.

on 7/30/2012 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a pearly day-glo green polish. Not very original, but it's very pretty. The formula is smooth, dry time is average, and I only needed two coats. Got this on sale at Wags for $1, but I think the regular price is $3.99.

Popular Polishes